12 "This isn't over pt2"

A/n so changing it up, I need to put a bit of action in this book and have some cute Anthony and Anna moments. I will get back to Anna's and Josh's love story but after this!

"Jaden!" I say but stop when someone grabs my waist and spins me around "Hi Anna!". "Liam!" I whisper losing my breath, I feel his hands wrap around my waist tighter and I watch as his smile grows wider. "Miss me?" Liam asks, "Sorry but no!" I reply and his face drops. "Liam please leave me alone!" I plead and try turn my head to find Jaden. He removes one of his hands from my waist and puts his finger under my chin and moves my head to face him. He leans in to kiss me but I move my head so he kisses my cheek, he moves his mouth to my ear "Just remember your M I N E!" He whispers cruelly, I let out a shaky breath.

"Anna?" Jaden says confused from behind me, Liam looks at him and puts me behind him. Jaden stares at me and I mouth help me, Jaden then snaps to look at Liam. Jaden puts his hand out for me "Come on Anna!" Jaden says not taking his eye off Liam, I go to move pass Liam. But Liam grabs my waist and pulls me to his side. Jaden steps forwards but Liam puts his finger out and shakes it side to side, "No! She is not going anywhere, call Anthony and say that Liam says hi!" Liam commands Jaden, Jaden looks at me for reassurance, I nod. Jaden gets out his phone and dials Anthony's numbed.

A: "What's up Jaden?"
J: "umm do you know a Liam?"
A: ".......yes why?"
J: "He says hi!"
A: "Where are you?"
J: "Chick fil a with..."
A: "please don't say Anna!"
J: "with Anna"
A: "What ever you do don't let Liam get to her, I'm on my way"
End of phone call!

"Out of ten, how much was he worried?" Liam asks Jaden with a vile smile, "Shut up you vile creature, and give me back Anna!" Jaden demands. Liam turns his head to the side and scoffs "why would I do that?" Liam asks curiously, "Because I'm not YOURS!" I shout and stomp on his foot, causing him to let go of me. I lunge myself forward and into Jaden's arms.

"GET BACK HERE TOU LITTLE SLUT!" Liam shouts, Jaden stands in front of me. "Anna run!" Jaden whispers, "I'm not leaving you Jaden!" I say back, "Anna run!" Jaden raises his voice. I didn't want to leave Jaden but my feet just started to move, even though I didn't want them too.

Jaden pov

"Anna run!" I raise my voice and watch as Liam face drops, Anna starts to run and I feel a slight weight lift off of me. Liam goes to follow her but I push him back, "Look Jaden I'm not going to hurt Anna I promise, I just have to make the traitor feel pain, that's all!" Liam states, it made me angry that he called Anthony a traitor, "No, your not laying a finger in either of them!" I state and push him back. He frowns but then smiles, he punches me in the nose and I stumble back, before I could react and punch back. He grab a stick and hit around the side of my head, I watched as he smiled and everything went black, I slowly hit the ground and everything disappeared. The only thing I could hear is Anna scream "JADEN!"

Anna pov

I turn and look back to see, Jaden get hit in the head by a stick, I stop completely and watch as he hits the ground "JADEN!" I scream, I turn to see Liam running after me, I wanted to run but my feet ran back to Jaden and the strange thing is that Liam let me. I crouch down next to Jaden to see his eyes closed and his skin pale, he watch as blood pours from his nose and head. Liam crouches the other side of Jaden. "Help him!" I plead with tears rolling down my cheeks, Liam grins "ok but only if you come with me!" Liam offers. "I will come with you but promise not to do anything sexual!" I take his offer but add I rule, "Fine, now let's go!" Liam demands. "What about Jaden?" I ask holding Jaden's hand, Liam rolls his eyes and picks up Jaden's phone.

A: "Jaden in two minutes out, please tell me you and Anna are far away from that psycho!"
L: " once upon a time I was bestfriend!"
A: "Liam..... Where's Jaden?"
L: "taking a nap, on the floor!"
A: "What did you do?"
L: " Damn someone's angry"
L: "Oh and me and Anna say goodbye!"
A: "I swear.."
End of the call

"Sorry didn't get that Anthony!" Liam says laughing, "Time to go princess!" Liam says standing up and holding his hand out for me. I look down at Jaden and kiss his forehead. I stand up and walk past Liam's hand, we start to walk to his car. I look back down at Jaden but then held my breath when saw Josh next to him.

In the corner of my eye this fist flies into Liam's face, I watch as Liam hits and Anthony jump on top of him. Anthony holds Liam shirt and pulls his arm up ready to punch Liam. Liam spits out blood and puts his hands in defence "WhT happened to us man?" Liam insanely asks with blood running from his nose like a waterfall. "Are you serious?" Anthony replies gritting his teeth, "ANTHONY!" Josh yells, Anthony snaps his head to look at Josh but Liam takes advantage and pushes Anthony off of him and grabs me.

Anthony jumps to his feet and stares at Liam, "And suddenly I have all the power!" Liam evilly laughs, "Let her go!" Anthony demands with his fist clenched. Liam moves to the edge of the pavement "Well okay!" Liam says and pushes me in front of a moving car.

The car hits my body and I roll over top of the car and suddenly hit the floor. Everything kind of slowed down and almost came to the stop, I could hear nothing, feel nothing other than the cold thick liquid run down my head. I felt Anthony pick me up and put me in his lap, I watch as his lips move and tears roll down his cheeks. I raise my hand and wipe away his tears, he smiles and grabs my hand. I look beside me to see Josh slide along the floor and hold my other hand. I look to the side to see Jaden still unconscious, my eye lids start to become heavy, like really heavy. I look up at Anthony and close my eyes.

Anthony pov
"Well ok!" Liam says and pushes Anna out onto the road in front of a moving car, my heart dropped "ANNA!" I screamed as the car hit her, I watched as she's rolled over the car. Every second that went past tore me apart, I ran out onto the road and grabbed Anna. I picked her up and sat on the pavement and held her in my lap, tears were streaming down my face, I couldn't help it. She put her hand up to my check and my tears away, I smile and hold her hand. Josh came running over and looked at Anna, I saw all the worry come in his eyes. He held her hand "Anna your going to be ok!" Josh tries to reassure himself, I put my hand on her head and feel the blood pour on my hand. I notice she is slowly closing her eyes, "Anna keep your eyes open!" I beg whilst crying, and then she complete closed her eyes, "ANNA WAKE UP!" I plead.

All of a sudden blue lights and sirens fill the streets.

A/n hope you enjoyed the chapter!

This was a bit dramatic, but I won't Anna to be really unlucky.

Please vote and comment!

Thank you so much for 3k I love you more than anything, you mean everything to me! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please comment any mistakes!