2 "meeting everyone"

Anna pov

Me, Josh and Anthony sat waiting to be called. Josh looked at me "hey, wanna make a TikTok with me?" He asks sweetly, butterflies start to crawl into my stomach but I ignore them and nod. We both stand up and notice Anthony is asleep. We start recording Anthony as we put sweets into his open my mouth, he then wakes up and begins to choke on them. I fell to the floor laughing and josh just zoomed in on me. Anthony picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, I kick you know where and we both drop to the floor. He starts coughing on the floor in pain, josh helps me up and he offers his hand to Anthony and he takes it.

Anthony stares and lunges at me but I swing and hide behind Josh. Josh stands still and smiles at Anthony, he then grabs my hand we both start running from Anthony. I must admit it was hard to keep up with josh but I managed.

Josh pulled me into a cleaners closet, our chests against each other's. I stare into his eyes and he stares in mine, he slowly leans down. We don't break eye contact, our noses touch and I smile, his eyes filled with want. He lays a gentle kiss on my lips and I was taken by surprise. He goes to pull away but I put my arm around his neck and I pull him back. Our lips smash together, the kiss was filled with lust and time stood still.
I hear Anthony call my name, I break the kiss and run out of the closet and josh follows. I look back at josh and his eyes light up and I get picked up by Anthony from behind. "Come you two we know that I'm the fastest!" He states. "But how did we out run you?" Josh replies grabbing the back of Anthony's neck. They both stare into each other's eyes and laugh. "Anthony and Josh sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G!" I sing and both step apart. Josh's face drops and Anthony smiles.

But before anyone could say anything our flight is called and we run and get our bags that we left. We board the plane and I sit near the window, Anthony sits in the middle and josh sits on the other side of Anthony. Typical!
My eyes get heavy and I lean my head on Anthony's shoulder and he leans his head on mine. We both end up falling asleep.

Josh pov

I don't know how to feel, I mean I just kissed Anna and it was amazing and I'm in love with her. But I also feel guilty because I'm Anthony's bestfriend and I can tell that he doesn't want us together.
I look at Anna and Anthony who are both asleep. Ahh all these emotions, but as much as I love Anthony and he is pretty much my brother but I can't live without Anna. This must sound silly I have literally known her for a couple of hours and I have known Anthony for years. But why did he not tell anyone about her.

I scroll through Instagram and find her account.
Anna_reeves

Like by luvanthony, Avaannii, lilhuddy and 267,389 moreAnna_reeves: thanks for the amazing trip @luvanthonyluvathony: your welcome lil sisLilhuddy: where was my invite?❤️-> Anna_reeves: sorry maybe next time❤️😢Avaannii: how is my wifey? ❤️💗💓->A...

Anna_reeves: thanks for the amazing trip @luvanthony
luvathony: your welcome lil sis
Lilhuddy: where was my invite?❤️
-> Anna_reeves: sorry maybe next time❤️😢
Avaannii: how is my wifey? ❤️💗💓
->Anna_reeves: better than ever my love ❤️💜💛💙💗💓💞💕💝💘💖