5 "Avenge me!"

Josh pov

Me Anna got in a Uber and headed back to the hotel, I heard her yawn and she started to close her eyes. I put my arm over her shoulder and she snuggled into my chest. After a minute she was flat out asleep, dam so looked cute, I tuck her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "Your one lucky guy!" The driver states "I know and I shouldn't be!" I said continuing to stare at Anna. "And why is that?" He questions clearly bored. I sigh "I had a fight with my best friend over her, because we both like her!" I say sadly looking down. Shit what is Jaden and Anthony going to think!

We arrive back at the hotel and Anna is still asleep. I slowly remove her from my chest and get out of the car, I then pick her up bridal style and carry her up to her room. Avani opens the door "Aww how cute! Now place her over there." Avani bosses me around in a joking way. I place Anna gently on her bed, I go to kiss her forehead but Avani jumps on back and pulls me away. She jumps off and stands in front of me "That's my wife go get your own, I'm not afraid to fight you Richards!" She whispers seriously, I put my hands up in defence and then I leave.

Anna pov

I wake and smile at last night, I get up and get dressed

I skip out of my room and into Anthony's room. "Morning!" Griffin says not taking his eyes of his phone "Morning to you too!" I say and sit on Anthony's bed. Anthony walks out of the bathroom and rolls his eyes at me "OWW! What was that for" I yell putting my hand over my heart, he ignores me and turns around. I grin and jump on his back "aww someone is over reacting!" I say and pop out my bottom lip. "I'M NOT!" He shouts and Griffin laughs, Anthony frowns "all right maybe just a little, but I don't want you to get hurt!" Anthony states chucking me off his back and onto his bed. "Yeah well, I might get hurt but it's just part of life!" I say and hug Anthony, he hugs back. I go to walk out of the room but Anthony pulls me back "Don't do anything stupid!" He say seriously and I laugh and walk out of the room. I go grab the stuff I need for the meet and greet and then I get on the coach with everyone else. Josh walks up behind me "Sit with me!" He begs, I look to see Avani sitting next to Anthony and Jaden, but then Payton pulls me to the side and onto the seat next to him. "Hi, partner in crime!" I say giggling. He then puts his mouth to my ear and whispers something. I stand up and wink at him, me and Josh walk down to the back of the coach and we sit down. "What was that about?" He questions with a hint of jealousy in his voice. I grin and look out of the window, he puts his finger under my chin and turns my head so that we are face to face. He looks into my eyes and kisses my lips gently, he stops and looks into my eyes. I pull away and make a TikTok with Josh, after that I rest my head in Josh's shoulder and scroll through Instagram.

I hear this owl noise then I a smile grows from ear to ear. I stand up and walk to the toilet and so does Payton everyone looks at us, me and Payton go in together. He then removes the blanket that is hiding all of the silly string. I giggle in excitement, "Thanks for not telling anyone!" Payton says, I nod and he gives me two cans and we prepare ourselves. I unlock the door to see Josh glaring at me and everyone stares at me and Payton. We both smile and look at each other.