3 "i give up"

Josh pov

I begin walking down the street but I stop when I hear Anna's beautiful voice "JOSH PLEASE STOP!" She shouts. She catches up to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder, "Josh what's wrong?" She innocently questions. I frown "I-I-uhh. I don't know!" I stutter and look down. She lifts my chin and looks me in the eye and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I shake my head and turn away, "well do you have feelings for Jaden?" I ask turning back around to face her. She goes to reply but stops when Jaden stands next to her. "Are you alright mate?" Jaden asks. "JADEN GO AWAY!" I snap, he then looks upset. "Josh what the hell?" Anna says standing between us. "Well I take it as a yes then, I knew it!" I snap and a tear run down her face. "Yes to what?" Jaden asks. I was mad. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU KISSED ME WHEN YOU LIKE JADEN WHAT AM I A TOY!" I scream at her. With tears rolling down my warm cheeks. Jaden steps back and looks at Anna, she was crying "Josh I didn't say anything, I'm not like that!" She says between her sobs.
"YOU KISSED HER!" Jaden's snaps, he looks hurt. "SO WHAT IF I DID!" I shout getting in his face. He pushes me back, and I push him. He then punches me square in the face. I stumble back and then I hit him. Anna jumps between us and then I feel four arms pull me back (Taylor, Payton, Griffin and Chase) I watch as Jaden gets pulled back (Bryce, Cash, Maverick and Jackson).

Anthony stands between us and Avani and Noen hug Anna.

Anthony pov

I stand between them, both of them glaring at each other. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?" I shout getting mad at the fact that both of my best friends are fighting each other. They both look at Anna, which makes me more angry. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I shout filling with rage. "I kissed Anna and got mad when she started to song with Jaden!" Josh pipes up "And I caught feelings for Anna and was trying to get her to fall for me!" Jaden adds on.

I lose it and grab Anna's hand and drag her away. We walk to the hotel and I sit on my bed "are you ok?" She asks. "NO, oh and you are to avoid Josh and Jaden!" I snap "But..." she tries to argue but storms out.

Anna pov

I storm out his bedroom to see Josh and Jaden hug. I run into my room and get in the shower. I sit down bringing my shaky knees up to my chest and I start to cry. I let the hot water was all my emotions away.

I get out and put this on

I jumped on my bed and instantly fell asleep

I wake up gasping for air, sweat was dripping off of my face and tears falling down my cheeks. I look at my phone 3:34 am. Great! I jump out of bed and slip my flip flops on and leave Avani asleep in the room.

I slowly trudge down the stairs with my hands in my pockets. I get into the lobby and walk out of the door, to see Payton sitting on a bench with his head in his hands. I sit next to him and he jumps slightly. "Are you ok Payton?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah I'm good, I'm just clearing my head, are you good?" He answers "yeah I just had a nightmare and needed some air!" I say looking up at the stars in the night sky.