21 "the reveal"

A/n okay this is a reminder of what has happened so far.

Anna and Anthony are brother and sisters.
Anna goes on tour and falls in love with both Josh and Jaden.
She dates Josh.
She gets attacked by her psycho ex Liam.
She goes on holiday with josh.
Last chapter something happens with josh and I didn't reveal what happened.

Now on with the story

Flashback

Anna pov

I was hand in hand with Josh as we entered the meet and greet, fans were everywhere yelling different names. As we walked onto the stage I heard the screaming fans get louder and louder as we drew nearer. Once we are all on the stage and are all in our spaces, the sound of Savage Love surrounds us and we start dancing to kick off the show.

Once the dance is over we have a group hug, which makes the fans scream our names wildly. We go down the steps of the stage towards where all the fans were stood below, so we can be closer to them and talk to them more personally. Josh and I held hands as we walk along the front row, occasionally high- fiving and taking selfies with the people at the front. Josh kisses my cheek in one of the selfies, so I decided to kiss his cheek back in another picture to spice things up a bit.

While going to meet some of the fans who weren't at the front, we were lucky enough to receive some interesting gifts from some of the fans. One girl was generous enough to gift Josh her mum's ring, as she wanted Josh to propose to me. Josh obviously couldn't accept the offer and returned to the parents, who seemed a bit annoyed with their daughter. Another fan gave me an incredible portrait that I could tell took him hours to complete, which was nice. Josh and I also got lots of sweets and cake with us and our friends names or faces on them.

After we had went around the fans we all went back on stage, I was getting nervous because I had to sing with Jaden and the crowd was massive. Josh put an arm around me whilst Bryce was talking to the fans. "Okay, make some noise if you want to hear Anna and Jaden sing!" Bryce shouts and then holds the microphone to the audience. Everyone cheers loudly, I gulp and Jaden moves centre stage, Josh slowly pushes me towards the Jaden.

The lights fade and a bright white light is clings to me and Jaden. We decided that we were going to sing 'take me to church' by Hozier

I start the song off whilst Jaden plays the guitar
"My lover's got humor
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshiped her sooner
If the Heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week
"We were born sick", you heard them say it
My church offers no absolutes
She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom"
The only Heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you
I was born sick, but I love it
Command me to be well
A-, Amen, Amen, Amen"

Jaden then joins me for the chorus

"Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life"

Jaden continues to sing whilst I continue on the piano

"f I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight
To keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice
Drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine looking high horse
What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful
That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work"

When then sing the rest of the song together

"Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me my deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me my deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
No masters or kings when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean
Oh, oh, Amen, Amen, Amen
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life"

We finish the song and the crowds cheer for us, I jump onto my feet and hug Jaden as tight as I can, I place my head on his neck. I then get squashed as all of our friends pile on us.

As I exit the stage Josh puts his hand on my back but when I look at at my face his eyes stare at this girl who has I love you Josh written across her boobs. I frown and Josh seems to notice, he instantly puts his head down and starts rubbing my back.

I get back to my room and Avani is kissing Anthony on my bed. "What the hell do you two think our doing?" I shout and they both fling back and look up at me and Josh. Me and Josh look at each other and begin laughing, we look back at them and their faces are bright red. There was a ping noise and josh reached for his pocket and pulls out his phone. Who looks up at me "I'm going to go on a walk" he says and puts his phone in his pocket. "Where are you gonna go?" I ask whilst rubbing his arm, "um I'm going to walk along the main road and see where it takes me, I will be about an hour" he says and kisses me on the lips, then walks out.

Anthony looks at me confused and I shrug my shoulders, "okay that was weird, anyway who wants to watch a movie?" Avani asks whilst grabbing the remote. I jump on them both and we all snuggle under the blanket and stick on a random movie.

After the movie had finished, I get up "I'm going to see if josh is alright!" I state, "I will be there in five minutes" Anthony says whilst placing his head onto Avani's stomach. I walk out of the room and take my phone out of my pocket, I scroll through my contacts and press on Josh's name. I put the phone up to my ear, all of a sudden I hear a phone ringing around the corner. Someone grabs hold of my shoulders and I leapt into the air, "jeez Anna calm down" Jaden says whilst pulling me into a hug, I hug back and smile awkwardly.

I start walking towards the ringing phone I turn the corner to see Josh kissing the girl who wrote Josh's name across her boobs. I stand still in shock, Jaden stands beside me and I could see him clench his fist. "WHAT THE HELL JOSH" I scream because I couldn't stand there any longer. Josh suddenly pulls back and stares at me, "Anna I can explain" he says whilst walking towards me. I step back and Jaden walks forwards and pushes Josh back.

I run back to my room, with tears streaming down my face. I open the door and Anthony jumps up and placed his hands on each arms. "Anna what happened?" Anthony questions and Avani hugs me from behind. I didn't answer, I was to busy crying. "Jaden move out of the way" Josh shouts, "No, your not going anywhere near her you cheating bastard" Jaden yells back.

I could see the anger spread across his face and Anthony storms out of the room. I could see him grab josh by the collar.

A/n hello bitches I'm back from the dead, have you missed me??

Okay I hope your lockdown was alright, my was busy and awful.

I'm in my last year at school so bare with me, I might not update often but I will try.

I will put a reminder of what the last chapter was about at the top of the chapter.