11 "Its not what it looks like, I swear!"

"Guys our plane is ready!" Dave states grabbing our attention, I continue to stare into Josh's eyes. He puts me down and we hold each other's hands, I begin to skip and swing our arms, Josh laughs and I turn my head to face him and giggle.

We get on the plane and I go to sit next to Josh but Anthony grabs my hand and pulls me onto the seat next to him. Josh went to say something but then walked to the front and sat next to Jaden. I turn to face Anthony "What's up?" I ask putting my feet on his lap, "I miss my little sister!" He states and I begin to laugh. "Aww poor Anthony, I think you don't like me dating!" I reply, he looks at me and drops his eyebrows and scrunch up his eyes.

"I KNEW IT!" I shout and instantly regret it and cover my mouth. Anthony burst out and into laughter, "you idiot!" Anthony says pushing my feet off of his lap. I then make a sad face, he stares at me and sticks his tongue out. I get my blanket and wrap it around me and I lay my head on Anthony's shoulder, he rests his head on mine and I close my eyes.

Avani pov

I look back at Anna and Anthony, I frown and guilt runs through me. I turn to Noen who is sitting next to me "Noen can I tell you a secret, but you have to promise not to tell Anna?" I whisper with pleading eyes, "Depends what it is?" He says being loyal to Anna. "I have a crush on Anthony, and I feel like a bad friend!" I whisper and he makes a ohh with his lips, he then smiles and flaps his arms. "AVANI HAS A CRUSH!" Noen shouts out, everyone turns to look at us, he then covers his mouth. I look at everyone staring, I look back over to see Anna still asleep and Anthony staring at me. I turn around and sink in my seat, I feel my cheeks start to burn, "I'm so sorry Avani, are you ok?" Noen apologises, "I want the ground to swallow me up!" I state. Noen sticks his bottom lip out and pulls me into a hug, "please don't be mad at me!" Noen begs, "I'm not mad at you Noen!" I respond.

Anna pov

"Anna wake up!" Anthony says shaking me, "the plane has landed!" He says and tries to get up, "carry me!" I demand, "No, you sleep 24/7, you can get off your lazy ass and walk yourself!" Anthony says pushing me up. I go flying and land on Jaden, completely knocking him off of his feet. "Hi!" I say whilst he is still trying to process what has just happened. "Hey!" He replies and wheezes, I feel two hands go around my waist and pull me up. "You alright?" Josh asks turning around to face him, "yeah!" I reply, I look to see Anthony helping Jaden up "my bad!" Anthony says putting his hands up in defence.

Time skip
5 hours later

I walk into Josh's room and sit on his bed, Josh and Jaden open the bathroom door and stare at me. I can't help but laugh, "I don't want to know what you two were doing in there!" I state and stare at them. Jaden cheeks turn bright red, "we...we were j-just making a Tik Tok!" Josh stutters quickly. I continue to laugh, I laugh so much I start to cry and my ribs become sore.

Anthony walks into the room "Yo Josh are we going?" Anthony asks. He looks at us three, "Do I want to know?" Anthony asks, "NO!" Josh and Jaden yell, Anthony face drops and his eyebrow raises, "basically I walked in and them two were in the bathroom together with the door locked!" I quickly say wiping the tears from my eyes. Anthony looks at them with confusion written on his face "No it not what it sounds or looks like, I swear!" Jaden says, Josh puts his head in his hands "You twat, that just makes it sound worse!" Josh says. "Ok what were you doing then?" Anthony asks, "f—" Jaden goes to speak but Josh interrupts "Filming TikToks!" Josh spits out, looking at me and Anthony.

"Josh are we going now?" Anthony asks again, "yeah!" Josh replies and grabs his phone and walks over to me "love you!" Josh says and kisses my lips. "Bye!" Anthony says, me and Jaden wave at them. Jaden sits on his bed and gets out his phone "do you want to do something?" I ask looking at Jaden, he puts his phone in his pocket "I dont know, what would Josh say?" Jaden says looking at his hands. "It's ok, we are aloud to hang out!" I say, he nods. "Where do you want to go?" Jaden asks, "I'm starving, how about chick fil a?" I ask and Jaden face lights up. "But first let me go change!" I say and walk out and into my room.

I change into this!

I change into this!

"Avani I'm getting food with Jaden, you can come if you want!" I say, putting my hair in a high ponytail. "Nah I'm good, Chase is coming over and we are watching  Teen Wolf!" Avani says glued to her phone. I nod and walk out of the room, to see Jaden resting against the wall, "You ready?" He asks me.

Skip Uber ride

We arrive at Chick fil a, and Jaden opens the door for me and I smile at him. We stand in the line and look up at the menu, "I'm getting a spicy chicken sandwich with waffle potato fries and a Pepsi!" Jaden says and looks at me "The same as you!" I reply, (I had to look up the chick fil a menu because I have never been to one so I don't know what they have 😂😬)
It is our turn to order and Jaden gets our meal, I grab my purse out of my mini back pack. Jaden turns and looks at me "What are you doing?" He asks, "Getting my money out!" I respond like it isn't obvious. He puts his card in the card machine and pays for the meal, the lady behind the till looks at us "Aww you two are such a cute couple!" She states and smiles at us, "oh we are not dating!" I quickly say, and she makes a ohh with her mouth and walks off to give the order to people at the back.

"Awkward!" Jaden whispers and looks at me, I burst into a fit of giggles. "Order 97!" The lady shouts and I go grab the food. Jaden down at a table and I sit opposite him. "Thanks, but you didn't have to pay!" I say sipping my Pepsi, "Its ok, it was just easier to pay all together!" Jaden says taking a bite out of his sandwich. I take a bite out of mine, and mayonnaise gets all around my mouth, Jaden giggles. I lick around my mouth and put sandwich down, "No you haven't got it all!" Jaden says, he leans over the table and with his thumb he wipes the mayonnaise off the corner of my lip. He sits back and I just sit staring at him, he then turns bright red and you can see the regret grow in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Anna, I didn't mean to!" Jaden apologises, he gets up and walks out, I jump up and run after him.

"Jaden!" I say but stop when someone grabs my waist and spins me around "Hi Anna!".

A/n I know I'm crap at updating but you can thank hegarty maths and child development corse work.

Who do you think grabbed Anna waist?

After the next chapter there will be less Jaden and Anna moments and more of Josh and Anna moments!

Thank you for 2k reads, I love you all and I like reading all of the comments your putting on my story! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please vote
And comment!