10 "up in the air"

Josh pov

I wake up to someone tapping my shoulder, I open my eyes and look to my side to see Jaden poking me. "Mate time to go!" Jaden states and I nod, he stands up and looks at Anna. "Good luck getting up!" Jaden says patting my shoulder, he grabs mine and Anna's bags.

I carefully lift her off of me, and I stand up I turn on my heels and lift her bridal style and wrap her up in her blanket. We get off the couch and walk into the airport, Anthony waves us over and Jaden puts our suitcases in the luggage area. I sit down with Anna asleep on my lap, I move the hair out of her face and kiss her forehead.

Avani came and looks at me and Anna, she frowns "I want her!" She demands with a smile growing, "how about NO!" I reply sticking my tongue out. Jaden comes at sits next to me, "Joshua I want Anna now, it's not a request!" Avani says standing tall. Anthony laughs and stands up, he looks at Jaden and puts his head down. Jaden looks at his phone and smiles, I stand up and put Anna on my chair. "She's mine!" I say laughing, "Oh really!" Anthony says.

He lunges at me and tackles me to the floor, and Avani helps him pin me to the floor. I look at my seat to see Anna and Jaden missing.

Anna pov

I feel like I'm moving, so I open my eyes to see that I'm in Jaden's arms. "Hi?" I say with a yawn, Jaden smiles and slides around the corner. He puts me down "What's happening?" I ask slightly confused "Well Avani and Anthony are fighting with Josh, because Avani wants you and so does Anthony and Josh. I'm on Anthony's team so I picked you up and ran, and Im under strict orders that I can't let Avani or Josh get you before Anthony does!" Jaden says very quickly, "Well ok!" I respond.

We hear Avani, Anthony and Josh coming. Jaden grabs my hand and pulls me with him, we run through the airport and up stairs. He pulls me into a cupboard, and we hide there. Jaden looks up and scratches the back of his head. "Sorry!" He apologises, "It's alright, we are just hiding!" I state.

I close my eyes and remember when me and Josh were hiding in a cupboard.
Josh pulled me into a cleaners closet, our chests against each other's. I stare into his eyes and he stares in mine, he slowly leans down. We don't break eye contact, our noses touch and I smile, his eyes filled with want. He lays a gentle kiss on my lips and I was taken by surprise. He goes to pull away but I put my arm around his neck and I pull him back. Our lips smash together, the kiss was filled with lust and time stood still.

I open my eyes and look at Jaden, he looks at me and quickly looks away. I go to speak but he puts his hand over my mouth. He puts a finger to his lip to tell me to be quite, I nod and he removes his hand. We listen as Josh, Anthony and Avani run past. Jaden opens the door and checks if they are gone, he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the cupboard.

We start to run back to the others, when we get there we see the three lunatics coming the opposite direction. Jaden pushes me behind his back, I smile as everyone watches. Jaden was trying to keep Avani and Josh from getting me. It worked because Anthony managed to pick me up, "Hi little sis!" Anthony says smiling with victory. Jaden steps back "Thank you Jaden for helping me!" Anthony thanks. Jaden smiles, and Bryce lunges towards us, and knocks Anthony off of his feet.

Josh suddenly moves and catches me, I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. "My hero!" I state, and kiss him on the lips, he kisses back and we put our foreheads together.

A/n sorry for not posting in a while!
And sorry for such a short chapter!

Please give me some ideas, as I have writers block! Just message me or leaves it in the comments.

Please vote!

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️