18 "New relationship"

Anthony's pov

Was this the right choice, I should of said no to coming back on tour, but yet again I need to take a break.

I get out of the Uber and stare at the hotel, I grab my stuff and walk into the hotel and check in at the front desk.

"ANTHONY!" Avani shouts and comes running towards me, she jumps up on me and wraps her arms around me, I stood there in shock, but I hug back. She pulls away and looks at me "How is Anna?" She asks slightly sad, "she is doing alright!" I reply, "How are you doing?" She asks, I shrug, to be honest I don't know what I feel.

She pulls me into a tight hug, and a tear falls from my eye, "Anthony are you crying?" She questions, I turn away but she pulls me back towards her, "You don't have to hide!" She states wiping the tears off of my cheeks.

"Oh Anthony, guess what!" She whispers, "What?" I whisper back, "We are roommates!" She says and I smile. We walk to the elevator and head up to our room.

Avani opens the door and runs and jumps on her bed, and giggles. I smile and chuckle whilst shaking my head, "What?" She asks, "Nothing!" I reply and roll me eyes. She picks up a pillow and throws it at me, I catch it and run up to her. She picks up another pillow and begins hitting me with it, I hit her back and we have a pillow fight.

Avani jumps onto my bed and begins throwing the pillows at me, I use my pillow as a bat and hit them off in different directions, "Your dead Avani Gregg!" I shout and she tries to run into the bathroom. I grab her waist and lift her up and chuck her on the bed, she lays there and I lay next to her. We both turn our heads to face each other, her eyes sparkle as the light hits them. I smile and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, "We made a mess!" She whispers, I look around the room and it's trashed.

"Oh Anthony there is a formal dinner, that we have to attend!" She says, staring into my eyes. "We should probably get ready!" I suggest and stand up, "I will get dressed in the bathroom!" She states and brags her makeup and outfit.

I change into a white shirt and black trousers, I sit on the bed and look through my phone and I decide to make TikToks.

Avani unlocks the door, and walks out wearing this:

My jaw drops and she does a little spin, I smile and walk over to her, I hold out my arm and she takes it

We walk down to the Uber and waiting there is Payton and Jaden, "you look nice Avani!" Payton says and she smiles, "You too Ant!" Jaden adds on and we all laugh.

We arrive at the restaurant and wait to be seated, Chase and Noen walk up to me "Hey, how is Anna doing?" Noen asks sadly, "She is doing alright!" I reply with a sympathetic smile. "That's good!" Chase says and looks down, "Come on lads we are now being seated!" Avani says taking my hand and pulling me over to the table.

She sits down and I sit next to her, "What are you getting?" She asks sweetly, "Probably a Pizza!" I answer whilst continuing to stare at the menu. She puts her finger on top of the menu and pushes it down so I'm looking at her, "Can I share the pizza with you?" She asks nervously, "Sure, what type of pizza do you want?" I question, "Meat feast with cheese stuffed crust!" She responds confidently.

After dinner everyone is taken out to the dance floor. I grab Avani's hand and drag her onto the dance floor, I spin her around and she giggles, I pull her in so that we are chest to chest. I look down into her eyes, "Do you trust me?" She asks staring at my lips, I nod and she closes her eyes and kisses my lips softly. I kiss back and the world just seemed to stop, I put my hand on her cheeks and my little finger under her jaw, she pulls away and rests her head on mine. I gaze into her eyes and she does the same, we interlock hands and stand still.

We hear clapping and we brake eye contact to see everyone clapping, my face starts to burn and I look at Avani who is blushing hard. We both laugh nervously!

We arrive back at the hotel and walk into our room, I flop down on my bed. "Hey Anthony can I borrow your hoodie?" Avani asks whilst removing her makeup, "Yes you can!" I say brightly and throw a hoodie at her. I take off my top and trousers and put on a pair of joggers on. I lay back on the bed and Avani walks out of the bathroom wearing my hoodie.

She jumps on the bed with me and she looks at me "Wanna watch something?" She suggests and I nod. "The Boy!" I say and Avani looks at me like I'm crazy, "You want to watch The Boy, it's a horror movie!" She says and I nod my head.
I lay down and Avani snuggles into me, "Your seriously scared?" I ask and I could feel her nod, I begin stroking her back. Whenever something scary happened she would jump and hold me tight.
(This movie scared the shit out of me and lharry_ )
After she fell asleep in my arms and soon after so did I.

A/n hello how are you all?

This chapter is just a filler of Anthony's and Avani's relationship.
This is possibly the most boring chapter, I'm sorry!

Thank you for 30k reads, if I could hug you lot right now I would! ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ok I'm going to be focusing on my other book so sorry if it takes a while to update, but I will not leave this book more than a week!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
Go read my other book!!!!!

If anyone wants to talk message me or here's my insta xoniamhelizabethxo Message " 😂" so I know you have came from Wattpad

Message " 😂" so I know you have came from Wattpad