15 "Breakfast"

Anna pov

I open my eyes and run my fingers through my hair, I go to get up but suddenly I am pulled back down again. "Where are you going?" Josh asks in a husky voice. I turn around and Josh tightens his grip around my waist, "well I guess no where!" I reply and scrunch my nose up. He leans in and kisses my lips, I kiss back and place my hands in his hair, I pull away but continue to massage his hair. Josh stays silent and stares into my eyes, I remove my hands and go to get up. "Did I say you could stop?" Josh says in a pleading voice, "Aww baby!" I whisper back and stand up.

"I'm going for a shower!" I state and I walk towards the bathroom, Josh gets up and follows me quickly. I go to close the door, but he puts his hand on the door, "Josh!" I warn. "Yes beautiful!" He replies and smiles, "What are you doing?" I ask, "joining you!" He responds.
"Good try!" I say back and try to push the door closed, "Anthony said that you are not to leave my sight, and if you close that door, I won't be able to see you!" I Josh cleverly replies. "Alright, but could you get me a towel?" I ask, he nods and walks into the bedroom.

I quickly close the door and lock it, I smile and turn on the shower. I remove my clothes and take off my bandages, the side of my leg was bruised, but yet it didn't hurt. I step into the shower and let the hot water hug my body, I put my hands on the back of my neck and tilt my head up. I breathe out and sigh, I grab the shampoo and squirt it in my hand. As I go to put it down, it slips out of my hand and makes a loud BANG! I tense up and I bend down to grab it, "Anna you ok?" Josh asks with a worried voice. I smile at how much he cares, I go to pick up the shampoo bottle but it continues to slip out of my hands "Oh for fuck sake!" I yell getting annoyed. "Anna are you alright?" Josh asks again with more concern in his voice. "I am, but if this shampoo bottle doesn't stop slipping out my hand, it's going to end up in the bin!" I reply, releasing all my stress.

I get out of the shower and wrap the blue towel around my body, I wipe the steam off of the mirror and stare at myself. I pick up my clothes and unlock the door, I walk into the spare bedroom and lock that door. I plug in the hair dryer and begin to dry my hair, once I had done that I put on my Nike bicycle shorts and a plain white crop top.

I put the towels back in the bathroom, and walk into the lounge. I sit on the sofa and grab my phone, I scroll through Instagram and I decide to post a picture.

Anna_reeves

Liked by luvanthony, joshrichards, paytonmoormeier and 509,346 others

Anna_reeves: old photo because I look a mess!! 😂

joshrichards: i must be the luckiest guy on earth!! ❤️
-> anna_reeves: more like I'm the luckiest girl!!
-> joshrichards: I love you 😘❤️
-> avaannii: gross!! 🤢🤣

Luvanthony: miss you!!
-> anna_reeves: it's literally been a day but I still miss you!!

Josh walks in with a plate of eggs and bacon, he hands me the plate and sits down next to me. He stares at the plate and then at me, "Did you make this?" I ask, "Well obviously!" He replies, "Tell Anthony I love him!" I respond in a devastated voice. "Why would I need to... hey I'm not that bad of a cook!" He answers offended. I smile and start eating my breakfast, once I'm done I pat down my body and hold my face "Wow I'm surprised I'm not dead, or am I dead?" I ask. Josh face drops, he takes the plate off of my lap and sets in on the coffee table.

He smiles and picks me up, he begins to tickle me, "Josh stop!" I squeal, "Only if you say That breakfast was delicious!" Josh demands. Between giggles I manage to say "That..breakfast.....was..delicious!" Josh smiles "Now say that Josh is the best cook!" He commands, "Josh is the best cook!" I scream and try to wriggle my way out of his grip, but he proceeds to tickle me.

An evil grins grows across my face, as I know the perfect way to get out of this. "OWW!" I scream and grab my chest, I mean not going to lie my ribs did hurt a bit. Josh instantly stops and turns me around to face him. I manage to create fake tears that roll down my cheeks, I watch as his face fills with regret and worry. "Anna I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about that, I'm such a dick!" He apologises. He hugs me and starts stroking me back, he looks into my eyes, I could see the tears forming in his.

I pull away and take a couple of steps back, "Josh I need to tell you something!" I state, he nods his head, "I was joking, I'm fine!" I reply. His face drops "Are you serious, I was having a literal heart attack over here!" He says. "Do you want to go in the pool?" I ask, he nods and we both head towards the bedroom.

He grabs some swimming shorts and then leaves. I look at the swimming suit choices and pick one out.

I get changed and look at myself in the mirror, damn I love this bikini, but you could tell that Anthony definitely didn't pick it

I get changed and look at myself in the mirror, damn I love this bikini, but you could tell that Anthony definitely didn't pick it. I do a twirl and head outside, Josh looks up at me and smiles. He stands up and grabs my hand, he leads me to the pool and I put my towel on a bed.

He picks me up "Josh I swear to god!" I warn him but he throws me in the pool. When I resurface, he jumps in next to me "Sorry baby!" He apologises and kisses my cheek.

A/n sorry this chapter was very unproductive. I hope you lot are ok ❤️❤️

Also thank you so much for 14k reads, I love you all and I want to hug all of you!!

Please leave riddles or jokes with answer in the comments, because I'm going to need some for the next chapter!!

Love you 😘❤️😍