9 "suitcase riding"

Anna pov

Me and Josh walked to our rooms, everyone was asleep. I stood outside my door and Josh stepped closer to me, he kissed my forehead and whispered "goodnight!" He let go of my hand and walked into his room. I pushed my door open and I put a oversized T-shirt on and some short shorts and jumped into bed, I turn off my lamp and close my eyes.

I wake up to someone shaking me, "morning wifey!" Avani says sweetly sitting on my bed. "What time is it?" I ask yawning, "5:30 in the morning!" Avani says stroking my hair, "why the hell am I up at 5:30?" I question going to close my eyes. "Because the coach is needed else where so we are leaving early!" Avani replies grabbing my arm and pulling me out of bed.

I walk over to my suitcase rubbing my eyes, I crouch down and unzip my suitcase I stare at all the clothes I have.

I put on shorts and a t-shirt because we were travelling to a hot state and we were going to be stuck on a coach and aeroplane all day and night

I put on shorts and a t-shirt because we were travelling to a hot state and we were going to be stuck on a coach and aeroplane all day and night. I put on some vans and pack a hoodie in my backpack, just in case I get cold.

I grab my suitcases and head out my room to see Anthony and Jaden talking in the corridor. I smile and wave at them, I look to see the stairs and I walk over to them. "What are you doing?" Jaden asks and I smile and wink at Anthony. Anthony frowns and runs after me and grabs me by the waist and carries to Jaden. "Make sure she doesn't move!" Anthony demands and he grabs my suitcase. "You are not riding your suitcase down the stairs!" Anthony says hugging me. "Why not?" I ask looking up at him, Jaden laughs at my dumbness, Anthony shakes his head and picks me up bridal style. Jaden grabs my suitcase and we all take the elevator down to the lobby where everyone is waiting.

Josh looks up and pulls a confused face and everyone looks at us. "Just saving my sister from a stupid decision!" Anthony states and everyone nods, Anthony puts me down and Bryce walks over "What was the stupid decision?" He asks with a grin. I smile "Riding my suitcase down the stairs!" I say looking at his face light up, "What a great idea!" He states and grabs his suitcase, he runs up to me and grabs my wrist and pulls me to the elevator. "ANNA GET BACK HERE!" Anthony shouts trying to reach the elevator, but the doors close before he could reach us. Bryce pulls me out of the elevator and to the top of the stairs.

We look in the middle of the railing to see Anthony, Taylor and Jaden running up the stairs. Bryce sets his suitcase down "Its now or never!" And holds his hand out, I take it and sit in front of Bryce. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts his feet up. The suitcase picks up speed as we fly down the first set of stairs, "How do we stop this thing?" Bryce asks getting slightly concerned, "We don't!" I say smiling. The front of the suitcase hits the bottom and I go flying off along with Bryce.

I close my eyes and brace for impact but instead I feel to arms around me. I assumed it would be Anthony or Josh, but when I open my eyes, I see Jaden smiling at me. "You alright?" He asks with a sweet voice, I nod and he lifts me onto my feet. I look to see Bryce, Anthony and Taylor in a pile on the floor. I laugh and take a picture and so does Jaden, Jaden grabs hold of my shoulders. "Why ride a suitcase down the stairs?" He questions me "Because it's fun, you should try it sometime Hossler!" I reply, and he quickly removes his hands from my shoulder.

I feel these arms wrap around my waist, I swiftly get turned around. My eyes are met with Josh's, I grin "What the hell Anna?" Josh says with concern in his voice, "Sorry, but it was fun!" I state poking bottom lip out. Josh rolls his eyes and I sigh, I pull away and turn around "Thanks!" I say to Jaden and he smiles. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me to the side "I cannot express how much I hate you!" Anthony states rubbing his ribs, I bite my bottom lip trying to contain my laughter.

"Yo guys the coach is ready!" Noen says staring at us idiots, I jump on Josh's back and he carries me down to the lobby. I jump off and walk over to Avani, Payton, Jackson and Cash. "Hi!" I say grabbing my suitcase, Jackson holds his hand out. I take it and pull him up, and then Payton, Avani and Cash holds their hands out. I roll my eyes and pull all of them up, Avani and me link arms and we walk out to the coach.

I sit at the back with Josh, I wrap myself and Josh in my grey fluffy blanket and grab my iPad to watch Netflix.
Josh leans his head in my shoulder and I kiss his forehead. He smiles and looks up at me and kisses my lips, he pulls away and smiles, he goes back to leaning on my shoulder. I lay my head on his, and stare at the screen, I yawn out of exhaustion and I snuggle into Josh a little more. He wraps his arms around me, he lifts up his head and I cuddle into his chest. I feel myself drift off and I close my eyes.

Avaannii

Liked by: Jadenhossler, Lilhuddy, paytonmoormeier and 2,345,674 othersavaannii: look at these sleeping love birds! ❤️Cash

avaannii: look at these sleeping love birds! ❤️
Cash.baker: why do I feel so single!
-> paytonmoormeier: it's the sad reality for all of us!
Fan69383: I want this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/n I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm so sorry, but I have had tests to revise for!

THANK YOU FOR 1k reads. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍🥰😘😊