20 "Josh"

A/n this chapter is going to be different, Anna is narrating on what has just happened over the last week of tour, so this chapter is going to be a bit jumbled up, sorry.

Anna pov

There I  was boarding the plane to go back home, I had tears in my eyes and Anthony's was really tense but also upset because he just lost his bestfriend.

However, Avani is moving house and she will now be a 30 minutes drive away from us, so I'm really happy about that.

It makes me upset that I won't see a lot of my friends for a while but at least I have Jaden and Avani to comfort me.

All for of us walked on to the plane and took our seats, Avani and Anthony sat next to each other and Jaden sat next to me. "Are you alright?" Jaden asks putting his hand on my shoulder, "Not really!" I sadly reply. Jaden pulls me into a hug "You will learn to move on, it just might take some time," Jaden wisely says.

I nod and a few seconds later the plane takes off, I pull my iPad out off my bag and turn on Netflix. I grab my head phones and offer Jaden one ear plug so that he could watch something with me.

I lean my head on his shoulder and continue to watch the movie "the fault in our stars". When it came to the ending my eyes started to leak this familiar liquid.
I wasn't just crying at the film but the fact that I had just lost Josh!

My eyes became tired from so much crying that I closed my eyes and fell asleep, I tried to think of happy things that had just happened instead of the heart aching nightmare I had to witness.

Flash back

"Okay you two need to tell me how you started dating!" I state pulling my suitcase into mine and Avani's room. I watch as Anthony and Avani look at each other with sweet smiles.

" well me and Avani we're getting close so I decided that I was going to ask her out, so with Jaden's and Noen's help I set up a date at the beach"

Flash back to the beach date

Anthony pov

Me and Jaden waited patiently on the beach for Noen to bring Avani, "You two are going to be a great couple" Jaden states, "that's if she wants to date me!" I point out and Jaden begins laughing, "You really think that she will say no, come on you two are perfect, stop doubting yourself!" Jaden says patting my shoulder.

We watch as Avani and Noen walk up to us, I look at Avani who is wearing a stunning tight green dress. Noen grabs Jaden's arm and pulls him away. "Care to sit down?" I ask gesturing towards the table and chairs that me and Jaden set up.

"Sure!"'she sweetly says, I pull out her chair for her to sit on and push her in closer to the table. I run around the table and sit in my seat, "Anthony this is really nice!" She states smiling widely at me.

~~~~~~~
"So you and Avani had a meal on the beach with Jaden and Noen as the waiters, what did you do next?" I  ask
~~~~~~~

Avani pov

Anthony took my hand and we walked down the beach, I look at the sunset and smile. I feel Anthony's starting to get sweaty and he looked really nervous.

He stops and turns to face me, he looks down in my eyes and I blush slightly. "Avani I love you!" He quietly states, "I love you too" I reply and he smiles. "Avani will you be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly. "Yes" I squeal and pull him into a long passionate kiss.

End of flashback

Jaden's pov

I look at Anna who is currently asleep on me, she looked so cute. I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling right with the whole Josh situation. I personally don't know how to deal with it either, but I have to push my feelings to the side and help Anna get through this.

I feel Anna tightening the grip on my arm, I look at her and tears fell from her eyes. "Hey Anna wake up!" I gently nudge her and she snaps her eyes opens. "What were you dreaming about?" I ask, even though I knew the answer.

"Josh!" She quietly replies and I pull her into a tight hug, she starts to cry into my as I stroke her hair.

A/n I was thinking that I could make this a long chapter and reveal what happened to josh, or I could make it short and leave you on a cliffhanger.

Anyway so me and my friend had an idea so tell me your opinion on it.

Should I make a group chat on Instagram or snapchat, I just thought it would be a way to cure some boredom.

If so message or comment your username and what app you would prefer.

Thanks for 53k reads ❤️❤️❤️❤️