Author's note

So, as I said before, I was going to give you the explanation for this story, well here it is.

I want to thank you guys for reading this book, it really means a lot. I happen to think of this one day after watching Uglydolls twice on YouTube and I can tell hopefully nobody ever thought of this idea before me. This does has some Bendy and the Ink Machine vibe inside, probably at the very beginning. There is even a Bolt and Wreck It Ralph vibe in it because those were my favorite Disney movies and they inspired me to be the person I am today. I've been obsessed with toons my whole life and I always wondered what it was like to actually have toons come to life and walk among us.

There is a message that runs in my family on my dad's side a lot and that I have decided to put in this story, "the villain is the main ingredient of a good book, without him, there is no story." I'm pretty sure we all have learned that by reading this story, and there are also other scenes in this story that have explained my experiences in theater class and my entire life. Believe me when I say this, it's not really good.

I feel Lou in this story because he has been mistreated in the studio for being a villain. I felt like my whole life, I was made to be a villain and treated like one. So, Lou kind of resembles me, the director resembles my drama teacher and my biological parents combined, the other dolls and their voice actors resemble the important people in my life like my new parents, my new big brother and my best friend in the whole world, the horrors in this story resemble all the people in high school, and people in my mom's side of the family including my biological siblings who didn't believe in me and have been awful to me my whole life, and finally the storyline resembles my feelings. Right now, I'm at a point where I feel like if I just left out of Redding, everything would be fine. Me and my new parents did have our ups and downs, but they still didn't hurt me in any way. It's the family in my mom's side who have hurt me mentally. My drama teacher treated me differently from other advanced students and I feel like it's not because of my lack of talent at all which it's actually spot on, but because she doesn't like me at all. She doesn't care about our health and one time threatened to lower our grade if we don't show up to a performance even if we have the CoronaVirus (she said it twice in two days which is why I could tell she was not kidding). She didn't care about us students more then she cared about fame and fortune. That's why she kind of resembles the director in this story because he didn't care about anyone's health and just wants fame and fortune. My biological parents resembled the director too because they tried to break me like an animal both physically and mentally.

Now then, enough with that, as I was writing this story, it felt a lot darker then I imagined it. Also, none of this stuff actually happened in STX Entertainment, this was just a fun story I decided to write and hide some of my life story in. We all have learned that nobody can tell us who to be and who we can't be, we can just enjoy life the way we want to live it. I bet that's why this book became just as loved as my very first book I wrote on this website, The Ugly and The Prototype.

I want you all to know that and when you think of this message, think of this story that taught you this. Just to let you guys know, Woody was just a nostalgic memory I had when I first saw Uglydolls, it sounded just like Toy Story, and I could imagine Uglydolls and Toy Story being a crossover. Besides, I looked on this website and I had not seen another book that thought of this crossover besides me. If there is, then hopefully I can try to check it out. Other than that, I'm glad you guys enjoyed this story, and as we are closing, I have one thing to say, "it's just acting."

Goodbye and check out my other stories I post on Wattpad.