They're still missing and Leap of Faith

//this part includes two scenes, one is at the studio, the humans had to stop all production to try to look for their missing toons, the other is back with the missing toons//.

Back at the studio, Mandy and Nolan started to worry along with the humans. When they both were sitting in the toon room with their voice actors, the director walked in all happy and smiling, "I have got some good news!" "Really?!" Nolan asked excitedly with a big smile. "Yes I do, I just put you and your voice actors on the tonight show, and you toons are Lead guests!" The director tells them but then Nolan's smile changed back to a frown because it was not the news he hoped to hear. "Which it actually means nothing at all, I mean your friends are still missing, and it's not like I care about the tonight show, I mean who does," the director lied and then just walked to a corner of the room. "I'm sure we will find them Nick," Kelly told Nick who missed his toon just as much as the remaining toons do. "They must be so scared out there," Mandy told her voice actor thinking of the worst things that could happen, "scared? This is your friends we are talking about, none of them are scared of anything, especially not Moxy," Janelle comforted her toon.

"I bet Lou would have wanted you to do the tonight show," the director tried to comfort but he failed and then said, "or no." Janelle just glared at him and then continued, "listen, they love you very much, you guys are like a family and will do anything to keep each other alive. They couldn't have gone far." Nolan just looked at a picture of them all together like a group photo and a tear fell down his cheek, his voice actor Enrique Santos, walked to his side and gave him a hug.

The horrors on the other hand, just looked through their window and smirked, "the uglydolls just had to run away, especially during production," Brahms smirked and then Ozchin added, "that is kind of sad," the horrors looked at him with a mean look, "in a horrible and shameful kind of way." "What will happen if they don't come back," Bye Bye Man asked and then Gordo answered him with an evil smile, "if they don't come back, they will be replaced, and if they are replaced, their movie would get a low rating and then that will cause them all to be more hated than Lou even is." "Uh, boss, and what would we do if they come back?" Ozchin asked and then Gordo answered with an evil smile again, "they'll never come back, we'll make sure of it." "Heh, Gordo, you just read my mind," Brahms, being second in command, commented and then grabbed a crowbar and spray paint. So, the horrors plan was to each get a crowbar and a can of spray paint and they will spread out to take out all the signs in the city that lead to the studio and then if the dolls found their way to the studio, they will sprayed painted arrows that lead to the back of the studio for the dolls to follow that will lead them to an ambush that the horrors will be ready for to take them out, that is if they find their way back to the studio.

On the U-Haul, it was now in Ohio, Lou was ravaging through some junk secretly looking for something to cut the leash. "So, Movie Logic didn't work on you either huh?" He asked and then Ox answered, "that information is classified." "Oh come on, so other then super strength, what else could Movie Logic make you do? Fly? That would be ridiculous and cool at the same time," Lou tells him and then Ox kind of hesitated and then said, "um actually Lou, that's a natural toon development, like in our movie, I could actually fly." "Wait what?" Lou peered up from behind the couch and accidentally bonked his head on a box not realizing he pushed the box up forward to where at any moment, it could tip if bonked on again.

"Ouch," Lou rubbed his head and then spoke, "I never knew you could fly, especially in our movie, I wish I had that power."

"Well you can dance very good, like Michael Jackson but a toon doll," Ox complimented but then he added, "now let's just be a little quiet and then wait till we get home."

"Aww fine," Lou was about to duck back down again but he bonked his head on the box again and the box this time fell over and then landed on Ox and then he freaked out, "Styrofoam! A Toons' weakness!" Everyone else heard that and started to freak out, "Quick guys, Tuck and Roll!" Ox shouted and then opened the back of the truck. "Tuck and What?" Lou shouted and then his leash got pulled off the truck as Ox jumped off.

"Oh come on, always with the jumping off the moving vehicles," Babo shouted and then jumped off.

"Oh doll," Wage jumped off.

"I can fly!" Lucky Bat shouted and then tried to fly as he jumped off but then fell off instead.

"Weee!" Moxy jumped off with UglyDog and they all tumbled and rolled down a hill, never realizing it would hurt them until it was too late. Ox got up and saw his palm bleeding, "what the? What is this red liquid coming from my hand?" "I'm pretty sure that's blood, actions told us so, remember last time I cut myself and I was bleeding in front of Peppermint, that was embarrassing," Lou told him. "Yeah, and you know if you wanted to not bleed, maybe stop Jumping Of Trucks And Thinking You Are Superman Ox!" Wage yelled as she sassed him out again. "But that was because you weren't handling that knife correctly, just for jumping out of a truck, that shouldn't have happened, must have been the-," he saw a piece of styrofoam and the screamed, "the styrofoam! It caused that to happen!"

Lou grabbed the styrofoam and put it in his face, "ok Ox, unhook me or I'll weaken you some more using this styrofoam!" "Lou! Are you a mad doll?!" Ox coward back as Lou approached him even closer, "oh you bet I'm mad! Now if you don't unhook me, you will face the power of the styrofoam!" "Ok! You win! I'll unleash you," Ox said but wasn't serious on it so he looked behind Lou and said, "that's a weird place to put a piano." "Wait, where?" Lou looked behind only to see the styrofoam get whacked out of his hand and then he got pinned by Ox. "Now, are you going to behave like a good boy, Lou?" Ox asked while pinning him down, "yes! Yes! I'll behave, I'll be a good boy," Lou surrendered and then Ox got off of him and ruffled his hair only to hear a strange noise come from his stomach.

"What was that?" Ox asked the other dolls. "I don't know," Moxy answered. "Sounds like it's from your stomach," Lucky Bat answered too and the same noise came from his own and then from UglyDog's stomach, "hold on, I'm getting the same thing." "Guys, this means we are hungry," Lou corrected them and the Ox grabbed the leash, "then where is there food?" "Ok, guys, hold on," Lou told them while loosening the leash from Ox's grip.