The Washer

//yes, the dolls got pushed into the washer but at a deadly full wash, a wash that can drown the dolls, because that's the horrors. This is kind of a similar picture to the washing machine from the movie. I don't know, well yeah since the dolls have been replaced with clones, this means the horrors are allowed to harm them in any way, in this case, kill them without anyone noticing. PS. I was crying while typing this part, it's that sad, but it's not the end of the story//.

"Let us go!" Lou was shouting while trying to struggle free from their grasp. He had been thrown on the ground with the other dolls. The horrors made way for Gordo to speak to them. "Come back, have you?" He asked with a smirk. "What do you want from us? You've already won," Moxy tells him with hate in her eyes. "Oh, did we is the question. My answer is not yet, we still haven't destroyed you. Since you guys have been replaced with clones, that would mean it doesn't matter if we kill you anymore," Gordo answered sinisterly. "Yeah, and we decided to kill you in a slow and scary way, and for a doll, we know what kills a doll in a slow and scary way," Brahms pointed behind the dolls at the washer. They all gasped and then looked back at the horrors with fear in their eyes.

"You're going to drown us?" Lou asked and they all nodded their heads. "Exactly how can you drown us in the washer when we have been in it a lot and have not died?" Moxy asked a little confused. "That's because they use half wash when they are filming, half wash cleans the doll, however, there is a full wash option on the washer, and what that does is it fills the whole washing machine full of soap and water, leaving less air in the washer for dolls to breathe. Therefore, drowns the doll, we have it set to that volume, we all know drowning is the slowest and the scariest way to die, and that what you dolls deserve. We have been waiting forever to give you this," Gordo explained and then he snapped his fingers. The three remaining horrors walked over to the dolls, then they grabbed them and opened the door. The dolls tried really hard to get out of their grasp but the horrors threw them all in the washer and locked the washer door. After that, the horrors started to walk out of the room as if nothing happened.

"No!" Lou ran to the washer door and banged on it, trying to break through it. "Guys, don't just sit there, Help!" Lou shouted and then he kept banging on the glass trying to get it to shatter, but nothing. Ox knew he can't get it open, his ears went down knowing there will be no way out. "We can't die! Not! Without! Telling! Our! Voice! Actors! Goodbye!" Lou ran to the window and banged but still nothing, after a while of banging on the glass, he gave up and started to weep.

Lou wept at the washer door feeling more hopeless than ever, Moxy walked to his side and started to rub his back. "I don't wanna die," Lou whispered and choked on his own words. "I know, but at least you won't be dying alone in here," Moxy tried to comfort him the best she could. Lucky Bat then stepped over to use his wisdom to help, "know this before we die Lou, heroes may be awesome in a story, but the villain is the most important, without him, there is no hero, and if there is no hero then there is no story. You are important to us, and we love you for who you are, no matter what those pure evil horrors say." Ox walked by Lou's side and wrapped an ear around Lou's shoulder and pulled him closer, "When we all first met, you were so adorable as a young toon, we almost laughed when they said you were our villain. Now I understand, Redemption is a thing and it all depends on the villain's choice to redeem and not a simple movie, you? Even if our movie never gave you a redemption, you chose to be your sweet and funny self."

"You have a great voice for a bad guy, even if your songs are mean," UglyDog comments.

"Just being honest, your fall to evil in the movie, I find that just. The audience might take weeks, maybe even months to realize that," Wage commented

"They will all know though, and then we can tell you will become the fan favorite when our movie is released, even if we won't be able to see it alive but at least we will know from the heavens," Babo added.

"You'll always be our favorite villain Lou," they all said and then Lou felt more calm then he did before and he smiled at his forever best friends. The water started to spray in the washer and then the dolls felt the inside of the washer start to move, the water was already halfway filling the washer and the dolls already were trying to swim and stay afloat, although they knew this was the end for them, or was it?

They heard the machine stop and then the water started to drain, the door unlocked and then opened flushing the doll's right out. A voice said, "are you alright dolls?" It was Woody, he was back, but this time with a few of his friends from Disney. Lou coughed and then looked up at Woody, "Woody? What are you doing here?" "We figured you guys were having a problem and so we dove in and helped you out," a slinky dog named Slinky answered. "Hey! Another Dog!" UglyDog wagged his tail. "Who did that to you anyways?" Woody asked them and Ox answered, "the horrors of our studio, they threw us in here because, well, we were replaced by clones." "Clones? What clones?" Buzz Lightyear asked.