Arrival

______

"Giorno, what did you tell my dad?"

"Well he asked me who I was so I told him my full name, Then he asked me how did I know this place and why I was here."

"Oh, listen love.. my dad doesn't want me having a boyfriend, but I don't want to break up with you.. I really like you."

"Oh amore mio, maybe if you and your father talk it out perhaps he can see that you are responsible to have a boyfriend."— He gently held her face and gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

"So, anything new on your mom?"

"Shh, lets go on the rooftop."

"Okay so a man tipped me off to a place that's all the way off of the radar of hell. It's called The Happy Hotel and supposedly the princess of hell works there, the man said I could ask her for help, what do you think Gio?"— she batted her eyes and laid her head on his arm.

"Well, I think it could be a good idea as long as you don't get hurt. And don't kill anyone just yet, I know your ready for a fight but not alone. Okay la mia principessa?"

"Mmm, okay dear."

"Ha sup Giorno, hey Mels dad wants to see you."

"Wait Will! Come here please. What do you think I should do? Should I go and ask the princess for help or should I pretend and get intel?"

"Do what you think is best. Besides, I know me and Gio will be there to back you up so doesn't matter, if one of them turn on you then we just kill em."

"Classic William, come on I have to go back inside.."

______

As Melody and Giorno got up, William spread his majestic black wings and flew into the night, once in Melody's room she turned on her neon lights and held Giorno's hand as they walked down stairs and into the living room where Alastor was serving drinks for James and Diamond. Melody and Giorno tried to keep there composure while passing the adults.

_____

"Escaping so soon Melody?"

"No dad I'm walking him out.."

"..Have a lovely night Mr. Deern!"

"Hmm.."— Alastor snarled

_______

Once they said goodbyes and goodnight Giorno gave her a kiss and handed her a bouquet of Bloodroot white Flowers.— Giorno these are poisonous!" "Relax my dear I can control the poison, I would never hurt you la mia principessa."— she picked up the bouquet and waved goodbye as he disappeared into the night sky.

_____

"Eh-hem. Get inside dear. So have you thought of what I said?"

"Which is?"

"Melody? Did you talk to him?"