Playful pu$$y

♥︎

_______

After the meeting with Vox, Alastor insisted that the job should be done first then he'll take you to the spot he had in mind. The 3 of you ordered drinks and food but you only had juice and water while Vox and Al ordered whiskey and bourbon, while enjoying your meal a few strippers came and started messing around with Alastor and Vox, you looked at her and gave her a mean smile and spread your wings to give her a scare she ran away from Al, for the rest of the night no one else came near Alastor.

______

{Y/n pov}

I don't understand this feeling.. first it was about love but now deep down I feel horrible every time I see another female going after Alastor. Maybe he would leave me for someone else, or maybe I'm just overthinking..

For the rest of the time we continued to talk about Miss Monti's brothel and Casino.

______

"Yea it's a little ways from here but it's not that bad, it's just a privileged location, you have to be a Overlord with a golden seal. Do you have that?"

"Of course I have a golden seal."

"Not you dumbass. The little missy over here~"

"Leave the girl alone that's non of your business Vox."

"Alright.. Alright. Well anyways you know what you'll do when you get in?"

"Of course my friend! After all if we didn't we wouldn't be here, any who!  Miss Monti has your dancers correct? I'm sure she has them down in the brothel and once we get there I'll rent the whole lot and you'll come and collect them. Once that's taken care of we'll head over to "The Big Teardrops" and well... I'll kill her! Sounds grand doesn't it?"

"Okay Al let's say she's not there? Nor are Vox's ladies what then?"

"Haha! Oh my clever little mouse! We'll worry about it when the time comes and now is not the time."

"Okay, here the directions to her place. 4366 south bloodborne st. You must have your golden seal on you as for the little lady here I'm sure she'll be fine she's with you ain't she?"

"Well yes. She right here next to me.."

"I meant is she married to you."

"Yes"

"Well then she should have her seal..."

"Mm where?"

"Check your pocket Alastor.."

"Wow, look at that my love. Once you become an overlord or become an overlord's spouse you get a golden seal! Okay now that we're set let's get killing."

_______

As the "meeting" was over the 3 of you got up and headed out to the brothel, instead of taking Alastor's car you took Vox's since I'd fit all his dancers. While on the road the car pulled over and stopped at a clothing store called "Crybabies"