Lucifer's Wager.

♥︎
______

"So Charlie, there's a new "demon" in town.. I'm hearing?"
"Yes father.. her name is Y/n, she arrived 2 days ago and is staying at my hotel."
"Hmm.. so Y/n age 18, died by being murdered.. pff how typical.. Anyways Charlie do you know why I called you in, my sweet child?"
"N-no I don't know why.."
"Well you already know how my kingdom is growing, almost every single day I gain a new rotten soul and now I have pity angels coming down and eradicating these pathetic demons, my dear, hell has become overcrowded and we can't let this happen anymore. But this Y/n you speak of has become a problem to me.. as you can see Y/n shouldn't even be down here.. the damn thing hasn't even committed a sin not once in her life. How boring if you ask me."

He stated flatly as his big yellow eyes became half lidded.

"Father.. I don't understand, you're saying Y/n died and she's supposed to be up in the kingdom above?"
"Do not call it the "kingdom above" Charlie how many time have we been over this? The clouds call it the clouds.. are you trying to shame me... girl?"

"No forgive me, the clouds that's were she belongs?.. I know she just got here but I've taken a liking to her, she's a fun person to be around.."

"Ugh Charlie what is this sappy shit talk about, "feelings" I didn't ask if she was a "fun person" she doesn't belong in this kingdom and that's final! Now get out of my sight I shall take care of this.."

"Dad before you leave how about a wager...?"
"Hmm explain yourself."

Charlie took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves as Lucifer leaned in on his elbows starring the girl down waiting her to speak.

"I'm betting that if I could get y/n to do one unholy act she has earned the right to stay here in hell.. and if not take her and send her above.."
"Ha! You want to purposely make her bad because you're in desperate need for friends? Hahaha oh Charlie how young and naive of you, although that does sound quite interesting. Alright then it's a deal I shall give you til Christmas time to make her lose something you can only give away once.. complete this task and she can stay, if she fails she's mine...

***

Charlie's pov

"Wow who knew she didn't belong here... and my father said the only way she stays down here if she loses something you can only give once... but what is it? Maybe I should ask Vaggie."

"Speak of the devil where is Y/n?"

♥︎
______

Hello :-) this is a shorter chapter yes, but I'm brewing tea over here ;) and I kinda have to get the story going now so.

**UPDATED VERSION 7•23•2020**
**UPDATED VERSION AUGUST 25th, 2022**