I do

______

The whole royal town was there seated before me, I felt alone the makeup girl has already left she probably went to go snort a line since she was all hyper and shaking. I never felt so alone, no mother to cry tears of joy while she watches her only daughter marry, no father to hold my hand down the aisle and no love in my soon to be husbands' eyes. There was just emptiness inside my heart, inside his heart... in side everyone here, I wished I would disappear and vanish from existence...

______

"My dear? Are you ready?"

"Yes Alastor. You look very handsome"

"Thank you darling you look absolutely beautiful. The ceremony will start soon,"

"Okay, Thank you."

______

Today was the day you and Alastor were going to get married, inside the old chapel were you'll say your vows and all the important stuff. Father Max has been chosen to lead the ceremony and a lot of demons will be there... including Lucifer and his royals.. you didn't want to let him bother you much considering he did plan your attack but you told yourself Now was not the time to worry, for you were about to marry The love of your life.

{play song}

Soft piano could be heard and faint whispers from behind the door, Father Max had another priest volunteer to walk you down the aisle concidering you had no family beside Alastor. He was a normal looking demon his skin was red and his eyes were red and the whites replaced with black just like your eyes, he wore priest like clothes and had 2 long horns, he didn't speak he just blinked. The demon grabbed your long veil and helped you place it in your head then he stuck out his elbow so that you can link arms with him, the music continued.

There everyone stood watching you come out from the closed door and began walking the red carpet up towards Alastor and father Max. You saw Charlie and the hotel group and then Lucifer along with Lilith and his royal guards and then some other random demons from the other sides of royals. Everyone watched and some demons whispered and others didn't look so amused, and then you saw Mimzy and Rosie the women who "kidnapped" you for Lucifer. You got to the top and the priest let go, you stood there right in front of Alastor he did look dashing in his new suit and he had the calmest smile on his face his eyelids half closed, he reached over and gently lifted your veil revealing your soft face and the both of you stared into each other's eyes.

______

"Eh-hem. Please be seated.
Today, we are here gathered together in the celebration of The Radio Demon and The Mistress of Fire, today we celebrate a beautiful thing blossom.
Now, Alastor Radio, do you take Y/n to be your wife? For you to forever hold and cherish?"

"I do"

"And Y/n L/n do you take Alastor to be your husband? For you to forever hold and cherish?"

"I do.."

"Now please say your vows lady Y/n"

"Alastor, I've know you for a long time now, it seems forever I couldn't be more happy than I am right now. Thank you for treating me so well and caring for me when I have no one else. You are my morning sun and my stars at night, you are my best friend and my lover for life.."