This means War.

(Alastor's pov)
"How dare he.. how dare they! What exactly does he want with y/n? And why do I even care so much? I shouldn't even care about the wretched girl."

***

Alastor walked outside to his driveway and adjusted his gun slinger and coat, before getting into his 1967 red Cadillac DeVille which he dearly loved, he transformed into the human version of Alastor considering when he stays as "Demon Alastor" the cars roof top crushes his ears. Alastor wasted no time on turning on the car, letting it's headlights blinding anything that was in front of the car as he sped out through the gates.

The Magne's establishment is all the way on the north side of the pentagram where as Alastor lived currently on the south side more towards abandonment and forest resides, Whenever Alastor leaves the home it disappears from sight, the house is hell bound only Alastor and whoever he brings welcomed into his gates can see where the house sits.

"Maybe I'll turn on the radio to keep my composure, I cannot let a little set back hold me from what I want, from what I need.."

He turned on the radio before adjusting his glasses, having normal hands after a long while of having claws was weird for Alastor since he was always careful not poke his eyes out or draw blood when touching delicate flesh, his brown luscious colored hair glistening under the street lights and his peachy colored skin was soft, same body shape same smile.

The closer he got to the castle the more Alastor gripped the wheel tighter and tighter as he increased mileage, his jaw clenching as his smile never faded it only seemed to grow and get bigger at the thought of you back home in his bed and the thought of confronting Lucifer Magne.

Images of y/n flashing in his mind, the heated moment you both shared during dinner, him helping you into his bed, the time you guys spent outside and slow danced, him holding you like a child, these moments made Alastor's heart move in some kind of way... it made him clench his chest and lose breath. As he became aware of these sudden feelings Alastor was now going 80 on the freeway and while he slowed down to pass a speed bump, the trunk had made a loud thud irritating the man driving. "In the name of Satan what is it now."

***

Y/n was still laying down until something started scratching outside, a groggy girl got up and looked around the pitch black room, suddenly all the lights turned on, Alastor made sure the black magic would take care of you and serve you.

"H-hello? Alastor?
"Good evening My lady.. Alastor is out at the moment, how may I be of assistance?"

You looked over to the door and saw a shadow demon only this time the shadow talked unlike the ones from dinner. He appeared to have a much more solid like appearance instead of looking see-through.

"Hello.. I'm y/n, and you are?"
"I am the head servant of this home, the name is James.. how may I be of assistance tonight lady y/n?"
"Please James it's just y/n no need for formal titles, can you just tell me where Alastor went.. please?"
"I'm sorry but I am not able to revel that information. How may I be of assistance?"

I looked at him as I stood in the same spot, James didn't blink often he just stood at the door way with his arms folded behind his back waiting for my commands.

"It's okay James, I'd like to be left alone for now.. I will call you if I'm in need of assistances, thank you."
"Of course lady y/n. I shall be back after awhile to check on you. Do make yourself comfortable."

As he finished speaking he bowed and stepped out of the room closing the door behind him, you were still in bed looking around the dimly lit room trying to soak in this new scenery. Something red was shining from Alastor's dresser catching your attention, slowly getting up walking over to the oak wood, picking up Alastor's ruby bolo tie it was polished and beautiful after admiring it putting it back down was the smartest choice to make.