Sylph: "Be careful Nathan he can do anything with his body"

Sylph shot 3 arrows and Gnome jump and start digging on he ground.

Nathaniel: "Arial Board"

Nathaniel immediately fly towards the sky so is Sylph and as he predicted Gnome is gonna come out under them which turn out right.

Alibu: "Stalactite"

Gnome: "Stalagmite"

Then Stalagmites came from below the ground reaching of 6 ft tall and fly upwards and Stalactites came from above and fall from the sky.

Sylph: "Crap!"

Nathaniel: "Air Thrust"

Then a gigantic saucer made up of wind came and slice the rocks till it ut became dust.

Alibu: "Not bad, Frozen Clones"

Alibu produces 5 more clones and the scattered facing each other forming a hexagon and they start an enchanting spell and 6 more to distract him.

Alibu, Clones and Gnome: "Oh here me the source of thy power as the killer of all grant me a wish where my foe should be at, decipher the laws of Nature make all the substances of thy land to be at my will, make me a cage where a never ending nightmare should be "Prymid of Oz" "

Then a pyramid is been made with sand witha mix of metal and gold came out of nowhere and trap Sylph and Nathaniel inside.

Nathaniel: "What is this?"

Sylph: "This is serve as a prison cell for those who see the caster as an enemy"

And as they look around them them see a giant altar which contain a mountain of corpses. Then the walls of the pyramid starts to have a magic circle.

Sylph: "Nathan what is our next move will be screwed of we dont get out of here."

Sylph: "I know but I need you to secure me as I cast a spell okay"

Sylph nods and produce a forcefield of wind that surrounds then.

Nathaniel: "I order the source of thy power as an that needs some help I call great creator who build this law save me from this catastrophe with your guidance, deciphering the laws of nature annihilate all of the substances that surrounds me "God Breath" "

As Alibu and his clones stand and putting up some chains the Pyramid starts to blow a large amount of shockwaves and wind then with just a blink of an eye the pyramid is annihilated and revealing Sylph and Nathan on the ground.

Gnome: "Impossible, your just a single soul and yet you destroy the pyramid just like that"

Sylph: "His not ALONE you know?!"

Gnome: "Oh the stupid kid showed up"

And this statement angered Sylph.

Sylph: "For your information I am right here you worthless pig who did nothing from sleep"

Gnome: "No I'm always like that if you are around"

Nathaniel: "What is the deal with you and Gnome?"