Chapter 53: My world.

***EJ'S POV***

3 Months Later

I was in a deep sleep, dreaming about Kim Kardashian sucking me off while i smoked a fat blunt when something wet creeping up my leg woke me up.

I looked over at Lee and she was fast alseep. Confused, i lifted up the covers and saw a huge wet spot underneath her. I automatically knew what happened. "Oh my fucking god." I started to panic. "Lee, wake up." I shook her awake.

"What the fuck- why is the bed wet ?" She sat up.

"Well it's not pee. I know better now. Your water broke, you're going into labor."

"Labor ? Oh fuck !" She groaned. "Help me to the bathroom."

I helped her out of bed then i walked her to the bathroom. She went to go cleaned up and went to go get our overnight bags. Once i was done, i went to check on LeLe.

"Bae." I knocked on the door. "You alright in there ?"

"I'm fine. Go wake everybody up."

Shit, i almost forgot them niggas live here. I went to Elle's room and barged in, not even bothering to knock. "Elle, wake up !" I slapped her leg.

"Ej what the fuck !" She turned under the light and sat up. Aj stirred in his sleep beside her.

"Code pink, bitch ! Code pink !"

"Code pink? Ah fuck !" She threw the covers off to get out of bed but ended up tripping on them and falling on her face.

"Son of a bitch." I heard her mumble. She got up and limped her way to the bathroom. I assumed she was she getting ready so i left and went to my mom's room.

Surprisingly, her ass was already up. I came in her room and she was sitting on the bed,dressed and ready to go.

"How you know she was going in labor ?" I looked at her crazy.

"Because I'm a mother. Now hurry up and go get ready so we can go have this baby." She rushed me out the door.

I ran back to my room and got dressed. I threw on some joggers and a Last Kings hoodie, then i grabbed our overnight bags and made sure we had everything.

Le'Adrian emerged from the bathroom with her glasses on and her hair pulled into a high ponytail. She put on some grey joggers like mine and a love pink hoodie, then she put on her Nike slides. She was so nonchalant about everything. It was like she was getting ready for work, not to have a baby. Shit if that was me I'd be acting a damn fool.

"I'm ready." She said, throwing one last thing into her baby bag.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY IT'S GO TIME ! LET'S GOOOOO !" I yelled from the living room.

Elle ran into the living room with a sleeping Aj on her back. "Sorry." She said, out of breath. "I'm ready. Let's go."

I got in the back of the truck with Le and Aj while Elle drove us to the hospital. She was driving like a manic, swerving in and out of traffic like she was Tyrese gibson. Lee was completely unbothered the whole time. Her ass was in the backseat listening to Migos and playing Kim Kardashian. Again, if this was me I'd be acting a damn fool right now.

We pulled up to the hospital and i helped Lee out the car, while Elle went to go park.

"Aye we need help, my girl is in labor" I said to the first nurse i saw. The put her in a wheel chair and then rolled her to the back.

They made her take off her clothes and put on a hospital gown, then they laid her down on the bed and checked her cervix. By this time, Lee was finally starting to act like a pregnant woman. She was sweating and panting hard and she looked like she wanted to kill me.