Chapter 43: It's necessary.

***ELLE'S POV***

"So, are you single Chanel ?" Rashad asked after taking a sip of his coke. We were having dinner at the cheesecake factory.

"You wait until you take me out to ask ?" I laughed.

He cracked a smile and shrugged. "I was trying to be polite. I honestly don't give a fuck if you do have a man. He ain't better than me." He smirked cockily.

"Well, lucky for you, i'm very much single." I said with a flirtatious smile.

"What a coincidence." He scooted closer to me in the booth. "I am too." He grinned. He lifted up my chin and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I had to fight the urge to stab in the hand with my butter knife. Despite how disgusted i felt, i leaned in closer and deepened the kiss, snaking my tongue into his mouth. Just when i knew he was getting into it, i broke away and whispered in his ear "Take me home and fuck me."

He grinned at me like he had just won the lottery. "Shiiiid, you ain't gotta tell me twice." He grabbed my hand and we slid out of the booth and left the restaurant.

The ride back to his house was silent. The tension was so thick i could feel it radiating in the air. I noticed as we were driving that we were headed to the more prestigious part of Miami. It was about thirty minutes outside of the city, which could either be good a good thing or a bad thing depending on how well this plan worked.

His house was nice to say the least. It was a mini mansion located on the outskirts of Miami. There were nothing else around this area except for a gas station about twenty miles down the road.

As soon as we entered the house, no more words were exchanged. He picked me up and carried me down the hallway to his room. Using his foot, he kicked open the door and set me down on my feet.

"Lay back and relax." I said finally breaking our kiss. I pushed him down on the bed and began giving him a little strip tease.

I swayed my hips seductively as i slowly removed my blouse and my shorts. I stood in front of him wearing nothing but my red lace la perla bra and thong and my thigh high boots.

Rashad eyed me with lust in his eyes. "Damn, ma" he licked his lips at me.

I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed his lips hungrily while i grinded my hips against his pelvis. I could feel his hard on threatening to bust through his pants. I grinded my hips against him harder as he plamed my ass roughly.

Slowly, i reached my hand inside of my left boot and felt around until my hand grasped around what i was looking for. A syringe. I flicked the cap off and before he had a chance to realize what i was doing, i jabbed him in the neck with a syringe, filling his veins with a small dosage of tubocurarine, a form of anesthesia. Within seconds he was out like a light.

As soon as he passed out i got up and put on all my clothes again. I picked up my purse from the ground and took out my phone to call Troy.

"What happened ? Where's Rashad ?" He asked.

"He's... incapacitated" i said glancing over at him on the bed. "But it won't last long, i need you over here with a tool box in less than thirty minutes."

"Bet. Text me the address and i'll be there in twenty."

"Aite. Just hurry." I hung up and texted him the address. Now i just had to wait.

I wasn't taking any chances so i tied Rashad's hands and feet to the bed just in case he woke up earlier than expected.  As soon as he was secure, i began my exploration of the house.