Chapter 23: I want you.

***ELLE'S POV***

I was rushing to get Aj ready when my phone rang

"Hello ?" i answered, blancing a my four year old on my hip.

"Elle, hey boo, it's jasper"

"Hey jas ! wassup ?"

"I need you to drop whatever you're doing and get your ass down to Haulover as fast as you can."

"What for ?" i frowned, placing Aj on his feet.

"I forgot to tell you but, you have a photoshoot in an hour" he said in a hurry

"Jas, what the hell ! I have a small child, you can't just give me jobs on short notice, you have to call ahead of time" i sighed.

"I know, i'm sorry ! You know how forgetful i am when i get some dick"

"Fine. But you owe me."

"Whatever, just hurry the hell up and get there !" He hung up.

"Bitch" i cursed.

Fuck. How the hell was i supposed to drop Aj off at my mom's and make it to my shoot on time ? I guess i was just going to have to be late.

I finished getting him dressed then i sat him down on the couch and turned the tv on. Then, i ran back to my room and started getting ready.

I didn't have time to look cute so i put on a pair of denim shorts and a cute Love Pink hoodie. I threw my hair in a messy bun and put on my hot pink air maxes.

I grabbed the keys to my G wagon and threw them in my purse, then Aj and i headed out the door.

I booked it all the way my mom's house so i could hurry up and drop Aj off. It usually took me about twenty minutes to get there but today i got there in ten.

After i dropped Aj off at my mom's, i sped across town to Haulover Beach. It's a miracle i didn't get a ticket because i was burning rubber trying to make it on time.

I pulled into the parking lot at exactly 12 o'clock. My cheeks were flushed red from me trying to hurry all the way here.

"April, i'm so sorry i'm late ! There was a miscommunication between me and my manager and i had to drop off my son-" i rattled off excuses quickly.

"Elle, relax" she cut me off. "It's okay, you're only a few minutes late, we have plenty of time" she smiled

"Really ?" i breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yes" she laughed. "Here, drink this" she handed me a bottle of water. "You look like you're about to have a heart attack"

"Thanks" i said,taking a big gulp of water. All that rushing me me thirsty.

"No problem. Now, let's get you to hair and make up."

***KARTER'S POV***

Enlisting GMC to help me with my plan against Ej was brilliant. Now, all i had to do was sit back and watch everything unfold until it was time for me to play my position.

The best part about was that i didn't have to keep following Ej around town. I could finally sit back and relax for awhile, At least until my plan ran it's course.

I was trying to catch up on Real Husbands of Hollywood when my phone began to vibrate on the table. It was one of my old hoes calling me. Surprisingly, i didn't respond. I don't know why but after what happend with Elle, i haven't really been fucking with anyone like that. Aside from last week when the waitress at ihop gave me head, but that was only because she offered.