Chapter 52: Home Free.

FYI: This is the second damn time I'm writing this because wattpad deleted it the first time. I'm 50 shades of salty right now.

***ELLE'S POV***
St. James, Barbados: 11:30 PM.

"You ready ?"

Ej blew out a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, im ready."

"Alright." I grasped the doorknob in my head and turned it.

The house we entered was beautiful. It was a mansion located on a beach in St. James, Barbados. The furniture was white leather with brown and orange accents. It was amazing, especially with the sun shining through the windows. The whole house smelled like cinnomon and chocolate.

From the living room i could hear two people talking in the kitchen.

"Nona, let me stir it !" I recognized my son's animated voice.

"Boy, i told you to wait a minute !" I heard my mother say.

As soon as were were right outside the kitchen, Ej grabbed my hand. I laced my fingers through his and after taking a deep breath, we entered the kitchen.

"Aj, go get- Oh my god !" She gasped. "Elle... Elijah ? How did you-"

"Mommy !!!"Aj hopped down from the counter and ran into my arms."I missed you so much !" He attacked my face with sloppy wet kisses.

"I missed you too, baby." I laughed as he kissed me all over my face. I picked him up and he wrapped his little arms around my neck.

"Don't ever leave me again, mommy." He said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I promise. I'll never leave you again, Aj." I said as tears rolled down my face. Words couldn't describe how happy i was to have my son in my arms again.

I smiled as i watched my mom and my brother embrace. Over the past six months, i've done a lot of shit, but after seeing the look of happiness on my mother's face as she held her soon, i knew every moment was worth it.

"I can't believe both of my babies are home." My mother grasped her hands and smiled. "We have to celebrate ! I better start cooking right away." She started taking things out of the fridge and setting them all over the counter.

"Good. A nigga ain't had a homecook meal in about sixteen months. Believe me when i say a nigga is HONGRY !" Ej rubbed his stomach.

"Not even." I laughed, rolling my eyes. "You couldn't even last six months in prison. What makes you think you could last sixteen ?" I said, shifting Aj in my arms. He'd gotten heavier since i'd last saw him.

Ej smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes at me. "You know what i meant, nigga. Six months is a long ass time !"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes back. "Mama, where's LeLe ?" I asked since i knew Ej wouldn't.

"She's in her room" She smirked at Ej. "She was feeling a littke under the weather earlier so i sent her to bed. She should be waking up any minute. Ej, why don't you go check on her." She gave him the side eye.

"Elle, come with me." He pleaded.

"Oh hellll no. You're all out of favors from me. You're on your own from here on out, kid." I shrugged.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes. "Which room is she in ?"

"Go down the hall and she'll be the last one on the left. I don't know why she chose a room so damn far away." She shook her head and went back to chopping the veggies she'd gotten out of the fridge.