The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l

Start from the beginning

They didn't take the hint, "Aww, is the little girl upset now?" Izumo mocked.

"Why don't you go home and cry to your mommy." Kotetsu added making them both laugh.

Lan was trying to keep up the act but you could easily tell he was scared.

What Izumo and Kotetsu just said. Made me snap.

"I'M NOT SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, causing all three of them to bang against the wall down the hall.

I ran up to them and started to jump and kick them all.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!!!"

I saw Den, Gwen and Nat.

"AND THAT!!!!"

Den and Nat sighed looking at each other.

"AND ALSO, HERE'S A GIFT!!!!!"

They both walked up to me.

"Haha!! Who's little now?!" I yelled, standing triumphantly. "Round 2!!!"

Nat and Den got their arms under mine and started walking away so it looked like I was walking on mid-air.

"Put meh down!!" I cried.

"Great!! Now we can get in!!" someone cheered.

"WRong." Sasuke stated coldly, "This is the wrong floor you guys are on."

"So...you noticed?" Izumo said smirking, getting back up.

Sasuke nodded.

The two glared at each other then they were about to lock a chakra filled kick at each other but a flash of green came swooping in and caught both legs before they hit.

"Enough." Guy said but he looked.....younger....different....

Den and Nat dropped me and I stood up.

"Thanks guys....love you too." I said sarcastically. "Gwen!! They hurt me!!"

"COME 'ERE!!!!" she yelled and they were off....leaving me behind...

I shrugged and walked back over to where everyone was.

"Uncle Guy? Why're you like....that?" I asked Guy.

"Unlce?" he, another boy and bon bon girl asked in union.

I nodded really slowly. "Yes~ You self proclaimed yourself that....remember?"

"We'll have to ask him about this." the girl mumbled.

"You." the other boy, pointing at Sasuke. "What's your name?"

"You know, it's well mannered to introduce yourself before asking someone else's name." Sasuke stated.

"You didn't do that with Gaara though." I stated.

"Shh.." he scowled.

"So if you're Guy-sensei's niece, then....I am selfproclaiming myself your cousin!!!" Guy-look alike said loudly.

"NO!!!" I yelled......then he hugged me....

"Lee, get off of herr!!!" Bon Bon haired girl yelled, throwing the boy I think Lee off of me. "Hey, I'm Tenten!!"

"Cool!! I'm Lian Titen!! Nice ta meetcha!!" I grinned.

Tenten looked blank for a second then smiled, "Nice to meet you too!! The guy over there Neji Hyuga and that is--"

"I am Rock Lee!!" Lee cried with flames in his eyes.

I sweatdropped, along with Naruto and Tenten at how....weird he is....