Chapter 26 • Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Bambam glanced at the roses. "Let's talk about your roses first"

They had to solve the big ass flowery problem on the table. Bambam just couldn't believe someone could be a bigger dumbfuck then Lisa but Jungkook was there, trying to steal the first place.

Jungkook took a petal which had fallen on the table, fiddling with it, like testing the softness of it. "Why are you so triggered by flowers, Bambam? They are just flowers"

Yeah, and his stress was just a small tantrum.

"They are not just flowers for some people, especially if they're fucking roses," Bambam had to fucking explain it to him and finished preparing the drinks.

"I thought roses were the most liked flowers? I prefer sunflowers or lilies, though," Jungkook commented distractedly while receiving his drink.

OH MY GOD.

Why was he so clueless?

Why?

Was he training to be like this? His dumb side probably had abs already.

"EXACTLY, DUMBFUCK! THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!" he yelled at him.

Jungkook leaned back in his chair, with wide eyes, looking like a just scolded bunny. "I... I don't know what the fuck are you talking about," he said softly.

Bambam took the bouquet. "Damn. Okay, listen, roses? Canceled," and he put them on the table that was next to theirs. "Congratulations, happy anniversary," he said to the couple that was sitting there.

He didn't care what they had to say, he went back to Jungkook.

"This cancel culture is getting out of hand. What roses did to you?" Jungkook asked and took a sip from the drink, scrunching his nose at the strong taste of vodka. "What the fuck does this have besides vodka?"

Bambam, who was in the middle of taking off his phone, got offended. "The fuck do you think I am?" he asked, but the idea of drugging them both and locked them up in a small room seemed interesting at this point. But keeping up with his act, he said: "Also, I prefer my men showered"

Jungkook mocked him, not so amused with his shade. Bambam ignored him and went to Instagram on his phone. "See this," he showed him the screen.

Jungkook leaned closer to see and arched a brow. "How it's Chaeyoung related to this?"

Bambam pointed it with his finger. "Read the user"

"Roses are Rosie?"

"Yes," he nodded and looked at him. "What's Chaeyoung's favorite type of flower"

Jungkook blinked, a little bit lost in this, but he ended up shrugging. "Roses, I think"

"And Lisa thinks you like..."

"Roses?" he replied, just because it fit the narrative.

"And Roses are?"

"Rosie?"

"And Rosie is?"

"...Chaeyoung?"

EXACTLY.

BINGO.

GOAL!

TOUCHDOWN!

Whatever they say when someone wins in Tennis!

Almost; Jungkook was still lost.

Bambam sighed. "You need a fucking drawing or something too?"

...