Chapter 26 • Pt. 2

Depuis le début

Oh my God.

"You know what? Fuck it, I'll go study engineering because I FUCKING KNOW IT'S EASIER THAN DEALING WITH THIS SHIT!"

Like five guys turned around to look at the mad guy screaming in the middle of the bar, who also threw the bouquet to the closest trash can.

"Yah! It was expensive!" Jungkook complained and approached to take the bouquet of pretty red roses.

"My therapist will be expensive," Bambam glared at him and stomped back to their table, furiously opening the vodka bottle.

"You wanted flowers and I brought you flowers, why are you like this?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath, taking a seat in front of him and even pouting.

(a/n: im the fucking author and i can't believe the dumbass really brought him flowers. AND THE WRONG FLOWERS)

"So you two are something now?" Bobby asked, he was going to take their order but this was more important. Both looked at him in disbelief as a response. "That's a yes? Does Lisa know? Because she should, she's obviously whipped for Jungkook and bro, you're her best friend," he said seriously concerned.

"OH MY GOD, EVEN HE KNOWS!" Bambam said and proceeded to add Red Bull to his glass and Jungkook's glass.

(a/n: vodka with red bull is one of my fav drinks and lmfao i just read in google that is like doing cocaine and i died)

"Of course we're not a thing," and of course Jungkook focused on that.

WHY WOULD HE LISTEN THE LISA IS WHIPPED FOR JUNGKOOK PART. Noooooooo, he was like "do you all hear sumn?".

Bambam was seriously asking for a raise.

(a/n: no)

"Well, the flowers thing is pretty gay, sorry," Bobby lifted his hands in peace. "Do you two want something else?"

"I'm tempted to get Tequila too," Bambam mumbled grumpily.

"You should, and some ice for your balls," Jungkook told him. THE NERVE. "You're too angry and I don't know why"

Bambam took a deep breath, proceeding to add vodka, too much vodka, to the glasses.

"So, that's a no? I can get you two some spicy chicken"

"Add spicy rice cakes," Bambam ordered, gosh, he needed full carbs food to also kill himself slowly.

"Are you trying to destroy your asshole?" Jungkook tilted his head.

Bambam lifted one finger. "Shut the fuck up or I won't share my food with you, you're this close to being left without alcohol"

Jungkook closed his mouth, he wasn't going to lose this free drinks chance...

"Coming," Bobby nodded and smirked. "If you two are gonna kiss soon, please wait for me, I wanna see it"

"I wouldn't kiss you even if you were the last man alive, I prefer human extinction," Bambam spat with all the venom his sleep-deprived self had.

Jungkook arched a brow, judging a little bit the big amount of vodka he was pouring in his glass.

"It will be still human extinction because I don't know if you know that you're a guy"

"I could have been born as a woman"

"I saw your dick"

So he wasn't the only one staring, fine. "I know my dick is big and eye-catching, Jungkook, but that's pretty gay of you"

Jungkook sighed, rolling her eyes. "Okay, what do you have to say about Lisa?"

So he didn't want to have the gay talk, aham, suspicious.