Chapter 5 Concert Tonight

Depuis le début

(This is what you be wearing)  "Y/N, it's time" Heard the manager talk through the door

"Y/N, it's time" Heard the manager talk through the door. Grab my electric guitar and head outside seeing my manager with a smile. "You'll do great my friend" pat on my back helping me calm down. Gave him warm smile and head up the stage. Seeing many crowded people are cheering at me with a loud roar. Grab the microphone front of me and yell out loud. "YOU READY EVERYBODY?!?!"

"YEAH!!!!"

  Hold my guitar up and place back front of me and begin to play.

Third POV:
  After Y/N finish her last note, everybody cheer at her loudly. She smile lifting her guitar up and yelled out "THANK YOU!!!!!" She jump off the stage look at her manager. "I'm so impressed you did so well" he smile at her. The crowd from the bar railing waving at her that she past by from them and she wave back.

-Later at Y/N place-

Y/N head back to her house and go into her room flopping down on her bed. "That was awesome to perform them". She check on her phone and had received at message from Nami of a video she took from the concert. She past out sleeping since it was a long night to finish her job.

-Next Morning in school-

"That was SUPER awesome band concert to see!" Franky yell out. "Too bad Y/N didn't come but good thing I send her a video" Nami answer. "Speaking of Y/N where is she?" Luffy said with mouth full. The gang shrug their shoulders don't know where she was.

  "SO UNFAIR!!" They all heard a girl voice from outside. "THAT GIRL GOT HIM TOO!!!" "WHY SHE SO LUCKY TO GET ALL THE MANS?!?!?" They were all confused why the girls were talking about a girl with the man so they head out and look where the girls were staring at but was surprised to see who it was.

Y/N was with Mihawk kissing her hand as a gentle man and leave her to go his next class to teach. They all went up to her and yell out "WHAT YOU AND MR.MIHAWK DO TOGETHER!?" Y/N sweat drop and said "I'll explain so calm down" they did what they are told and listen what she gonna say. "So here's a thing happen between me and Mr.Mihawk"

-FlashBack at 15 minuets ago-

Y/N was getting coffee in the cafe to buy her own drink. When she made to cashier to order her coffee but she has short money that was not enough. "We'll buy two coffee with cream" she turn her head who was that deep voice and it was Mihawk. "Ok that be $5.67 beli" Mihawk place his money to the lady.

"What you doing here Mr.Mihawk?" Y/N said, he look back down to her and said "Buying coffee"he answer. They wait for their coffee to be done so they gonna had conversation. "So you play guitar?" Mihawk look at her guitar case that she was holding on her back. "Yes, it was from my mom that she gave me this for my birthday because I love music". She answer back with a red lit blush on her cheek.

  He look at her with a red lit on her face 'So beautiful' he thought. "Two coffee!" When their drink been called out they grab theirs and head outside. "Need a ride to get you to school ?" Y/N was shock that she never knew Mihawk ask polite that he ask her to drive her to school.

'First Crocodile ask me like last time and now Mihawk' she thought. "S-sure" so they walk up to his car and drive off.

-FlashBack over-

"SO THAT HAPPEN WHEN HE DROP YOU OFF AND KISS YOUR HAND!?!?" Nami yell. "Yes, he was like a gentleman and I never knew he was so polite when he ask me". Y/N said with a blush. "Come on guys we don't wanna miss class don't we?" They all head out together going to their next class.

  The guy leaning against the wall with a smile "I know that look Hawkeye" Shank came out nowhere with a smirk. "Shut up Shank, do you had class to teach?" Mihawk grunt.

  "We all know that Y/N was beautiful as a goddess but come on, all boys are attracted." He snicker. Mihawk roll his eyes and walk away. "Why not ask her out?" Mihawk stop his step turn his back at Shank. "...I'll... think about it..." he continue walking tip his brimmed hat down not showing his face.
  'Maybe I could try to ask her out' he thought.