Twenty-Nine.

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

ᴹᵃʳᶜʰ ²⁵ᵗʰ

I have been trudging around like a zombie the past couple of days. Ever since word got out that Jamari had murdered Khalia, the school has given us the next two weeks off so we could get our thoughts in order.

The police haven't found her body but they did find her car in the place Jamari said it would be. Just like his parents, they believed sharks have gotten to the body. 

Rashan, on the other hand, has been nothing but wonderful as I'm grieving. Even the times when I yell and scream for him to leave me alone, he stays because he understands the kind of hurt I'm going through.

We were currently hugged up in his house and he was sleeping peacefully while his arm was draped around my body. I loved staring at him while he slept, I sorta felt like a creep though. As if Rashan had read my mind, he mumbled a bit in his sleep. "Why you starin' at me like a creep?"

"What? I can't look at my man?" I cheesed as Rashan pulled me on top of him and I placed my hands on his torso. I let my nails run along his tatted chest and his eyes popped open, we sat in silence staring at one another.

"You look good on top of me," Rashan noted, brushing his fingertips over my exposed thighs. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my body, looking into my eyes. The heat was growing between us and I could feel Rashan becoming excited underneath me.

Rashan rose his hand to tease my left titty and my eyes fluttered closed. I rubbed his chest with my hands and stared at him. He had so much lust in his eyes and I wasn't that far from him.

"NuNu?"

"Hm?" I hummed tilting my head to the side.

"I wanna feel yo' tight ass walls 'round my dick right now." 

I blushed at his bluntness, I was at a lost for words. Rashan sat up and cupped my ass in his hands, giving a squeeze so he could see my reaction. I let a soft moan escape my lips and Rashan licked his lips in delight.

He wasted no time pressing his lips into mine, letting his tongue glide across my lips only for his tongue to plunge into my mouth. I rocked my hips against his dick that was standing at attention underneath me.

He quickly flipped us over and the way he was staring at me only made me wetter. To him, I was a full course meal waiting to be feasted on.

"Strip."

I did as he commanded and slowly stripped out of the clothes and laid back on the bed. Rashan moved between my legs and I wrapped them around him, his eyes were dark and he instantly took one of my titties into his mouth.