Eleven.

Not proofread

***

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

Me and Zane arrived back at the trap to find a full-blown gun war going on. I quickly parked my car and me and Zane ducked low and maneuvered around the back of the house.

I peeped around the corner and reached for my glock stashed in my pants and quickly shot at one of the guys before proceeding forward. Me and Zane kept this process up until we were inside the house. I departed from Zane and moved to the back where my hoes were packing my shit.

All the girls were hiding under the table and around the corner of the room. I ran my hand over my head and looked at my product lingering on the table.

"AYE, COME PROTECT MY SHIT BEFORE I BUST A CAP IN Y'ALL ASSES!" I shouted and the girls quickly rushed to the table to grab my product. I rolled my eyes at their foolishness and moved around to the front of the house.

I ducked down once bullets came flying through the window and I slowly peered closer to the window and spotted several guys shooting. I quickly took the shot, shooting each one of them in the head.

I knew this was going to take awhile and my glock was itching to pop a nigga in his dome.

***

After the shooting ceased and everyone who was left entered back into the house, I took a seat on the damaged couch and looked around at my guys.

"FUCK MAN!" I shouted while rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"What even happened?" I questioned, as I kissed my teeth.

A guy who went by the name of Jerome stepped forward and cleared his throat before he spoke.

"We was just up in here chilling then bullets came flying through the window. We just grabbed our guns and started shooting them niggas back."

"But, do you have any idea who could be trying to fuck with us?"

"Maybe, Kwan."

I kissed my teeth and stood to my feet and looked around the damaged room. I twisted my lips to the side and eyed various guys in the room. At this point, I couldn't put any more of my men at risk. Some had families they promised to get back to and I couldn't see myself being responsible for any of their deaths.

"This what we finna do, clear this place out and go back to your families. I would hate to have to make that call to any of you guys' families because of this shit. My product will stay at my place. In the meantime, just relax and chill and go on with y'all lives. Imma look for a different place for us to business."

Everyone in the room nodded and started to clear out the room while gathering some of their belongings. I moved over to Zane who was eyeing the girls that were packing the product up.