Nine.

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

Pure shock was written all over my face along with Rashan's. I could tell he was embarrassed from the facial expression on his face. He couldn't even look at me! I was unsure of how to approach the situation, but I shot him a small smile to make the situation less tense.

"My bad.. I ain't even know it was you." Rashan said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's all good, Shan. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I'm chilling with my nigga, Zane. Look over there." Rashan turned slightly and pointed towards the male sitting on the bench. He offered a smile and a small wave before looking back at his phone.

"By chilling, that means slapping girl's asses?"

"Chill, Reila."

We laughed for a bit and we strolled around the park together, talking about nothing important and joking with one another.

"I swear you're bipolar." I said, glancing over and Rashan as he looked up from his phone.

"Why you say that?"

"Because just yesterday you had this attitude towards me, now you're all chill."

"Ion hold shit for long. Just the kind of person I am." Rashan shrugged and slipped his phone into his pocket before continuing.

"I see you keeping that body nice."

My cheeks instantly hued red, I completely forgot about my attire. Now I knew for a fact that Rashan was eyeing me with his horny ass.. not that I was complaining.

"You already know." I stuck my tongue out at him then playfully pushed him. Rashan snickered and looked around us before motioning me to follow him to a nearby bench.

We sat next to each other with a little space between us. I didn't want to make anything more awkward than the ass slapping that happened earlier.

"So what you tryna get into?" Rashan asked as he pulled out a blunt from his pocket, sparking it instantly then taking a small drag from it.

"Anything, honestly but nothing that puts me in any danger. My mom already yelled at me yesterday."

"As she should, but you tryna hit this?" Rashan moved the blunt towards me and I consciously took it from him. I smoked weed before with Khalia but that was a while ago. Hopefully, I still do this right.

I took in a quick drag and sucked the smoke in to let it rest in my lungs for a moment before blowing it out my mouth. I took another drag before passing it back to Rashan, who was ogling me like some predator.

"Fuck you staring at?" I asked smartly.

"You fine thick ass. Shut up and give me my shit man." Rashan snatched the blunt from me and took a couple drags from it. We continued this process until we both were on cloud nine. Me especially.