Eight.

Not proofread

***

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

"Fuck girl." I muttered as I planted my hand on this bitch lower back, making her arch more.

I was currently rearranging this girl's guts since I was slightly angered by the situation with Nureila. She had a way of easily angering me without even trying to.

A nigga can't lie, I'm feeling a bit sprung.

I'm not one to get caught up with feelings and shit, I got bigger shit to handle honestly. Who else is going to support our family? Jamari too soft to handle the shit I got going on.

About 20 minutes later, I finished fucking that girl's name I honestly forgot and pulled myself out of bed. She knew the routine, a quick fuck and nothing else. I fixed my clothing and headed downstairs where the rest of my crew was.

My nigga Zane was enjoying himself obviously from the state he was currently in. He had this bad bitch giving him a lap dance while he was rolling himself a blunt.

"Aye Shan, wasgood nigga?" He flashed me a genuine smile but it soon faded as the girl twerking on him stopped dancing and looked me over.

"Bitch did I say stop? Keep shaking that pussy in my face before I shake these bullets down ya back." My eyes widened at Zane's response and soon I laughed at his antics. This nigga was crazy.

"Aye chill, Z."

"I'm just fucking with the bitch.. not." Zane pushed the girl out his way and stood to his feet then walked over to me, swinging his arm over my shoulder.

"So what shit we finna get into today, Shan?" Zane questioned.

"Nothing in particular. We can just mob downtown or some shit. Nature looking nice as fuck today."

With that we exited the traphouse and proceeded to walk downtown. I got a couple of daps and lingering eyes but I didn't give a fuck. People knew who I was and what I represented. I wasted no time to correct a nigga when necessary or have to break my glock in someone's ass.

We rolled downtown and decided to head into the park area and sit on the bench. I pulled out a nicely rolled blunt and sparked it up, taking a long pull from it. I passed it to Zane and watched the various passing people.

"What you over there thinking about, Shan?" Zane questioned after he took a strong pull from the blunt and cleared his throat.

I was honestly thinking about Nureila but I wouldn't tell him that. Can't let niggas see me getting soft or letting my guard down.

"Nothing, nigga. Stop hogging my shit and pass. Puff puff give, remember? Fucking up the rotation."

***

After awhile of smoking and talking my eyes connected to this bitch that was leaning over to tie her shoes. Damn, bitch was bad as fuck.

"I see you eyeing her, Shan. Damn, who wouldn't? With a body like that, I would've been smashed."

I brushed him off and rose to my feet and motioned over to the mysterious girl. I was a bit faded but I was still aware of what I was doing.

When I reached the girl, I took no time in slapping that fat ass of hers which resulted in a gasp from her.

"Damn ma, I saw what you was working with from a mile away."

My cocky facial expression instantly dropped when I was greeted with the girl's face.

"Rashan?"

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

After the huge argument that I had with my mom and a good night's sleep, I decided to try and be by myself for the whole day. I attended to my repetitive hygiene routine and then decided to get dressed for the day.

I was going to go for a much needed run so I slipped on some black shorts along with a matching sports bra. I also slipped on my traditional running shoes, grabbed my phone and headphones. I walked out of my room and trailed down the steps and headed towards the front door.

I was stopped by the sound of my mom's loud voice which made me roll my eyes instantly.

"Where the hell you think you going?" She questioned as I turned around to face her.

"Out for a run, mom. That's it."

"Out for a run, huh? Or out to run to some dick? You know you been acting out since you been hanging around that kingpin that Khalia mentioned."

I instantly rolled my eyes. Sometimes Khalia could be a real bitch. She never knew how to keep her mouth closed.

"Mom, I assure you that I am not hanging out with a kingpin.. anymore." I made sure to lower my voice at the end of my sentence. I gave my mom a hug and assured her that I would be returning around 5pm.

I finally exited the house and popped my headphones in and let the song "Learn Ya" by 6LACK fill my ears. His music was so soothing to me. I walked until I reached downtown which is the spot I always run at.

After giving myself a breather and stretching a little, I took off with no hesitation.

***

After what to me seemed like an hour, I stopped to catch my breath as I leaned on a railing. I noticed the beautiful scenery around me and smiled. I had been so caught up with the drama in my life that I hadn't stopped to even smell the flowers. I walked a bit until I felt that I was stepping on one of my shoelaces, which I was and bent down to tie it.

Once I finished I felt a harsh slap exerted on my ass and heard a deep baritone voice behind me that made the hair on my arms stand up.

I quickly stood to my feet to give the guy a piece of my mind but that thought was quickly pushed out my mind once I saw greeted with the guy behind me.

"Rashan?"

***

Hey everyone, so I have been so busy with college and feeling totally out of it lately. However, I realized my passion for writing and decided to hop on here and push out an update. I can honestly say that I feel so much better after writing this short piece.

So, expect another update tomorrow! I'm going to be pushing out two updates a week from now on!

Thank you to the readers who continue to vote, comment, and read my story. I love you guys.

xoxo.