Twenty-Six.

𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖎 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖎 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

My anger ceased once I saw Khalia's lifeless body before me. I raised my hand to my mouth in total shock of what I did.

I just killed someone.

I stood staring at her dumbfounded, shaking a little. I dropped to my knees and held her body in my hand. "No, no... please don't be dead."

I placed my mouth over hers to administer CPR. I frantically pumped her chest with my hands, tears building up in my eyes. How could I do this to her? The mother of my child.

I held her body in my arms and rocked slowly. "This is all Rahsan's fault... if he didn't take Nureila from me then none of this would've happened.

I dug in my pocket and quickly dialed Kwan's number. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"K-Kwan. I did something and I need you to come to help me."

"Jamari, I'm kinda on a roll right now. I got business to take care of."

"Dammit Kwan! I don't ask for much. Just please come here, I'm going to send you an address. Please!" I hung up the phone and looked down at Khalia. Her makeup was smudged and everything.

"This is Rashan's fault, I'm going to make sure he suffers."

***

There was a knock coming from downstairs and I peeled Khalia's body from mine. I walked downstairs to open the door only for Kwan to push past me.

"What was so urgent, Jamari?" Kwan expressed. I headed upstairs and Kwan followed. I stood outside the bathroom and Kwan peeped in, staring at Khalia's body.

He turned to me and gripped my shirt tightly, pulling me towards him. "What the fuck did you do?"

"What does it look like!" I pushed Kwan off me, tears building in my eyes. "S-She was pregnant."

"Fucking great, Jamari. Now you wanna feel remorseful after the fact."

"What are we going to do?" Kwan looked at me and laughed a little.

"There is no we, you did this shit so you're going to clean it up. I got business to attend to so have this situation fixed so it doesn't disturb our plan." Kwan was about to exit the room until I stopped him.

"Rashan goes down, today." Kwan placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Patience nigga, he'll get his." Kwan walked back downstairs and out the door. I turned to Khalia and scooped up her body in my arms. I walked downstairs and outside to where her car was.