Four.

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

1:30 am

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

My hands gripped the steering wheel and my jaw locked. My mind was racing at this point. That name echoed in my ears. I took a blunt to my lips and lit it, taking a long drag from it. I tried to get his name off my mind but no drug could stop the clamorous noise in my head.

Once I made it to the traphouse everyone was staring at me as I walked in. I took a seat on the couch while my workers waited for me to respond. I twisted my lips slightly while I tried to figure out what my next move would be.

"Boss what sh-" some random nigga interjected.

"Shut up." I cut the random nigga off because I didn't know what to do myself.

I rose from the couch and headed towards the back of the house where my workers were packing my product. I saw my nigga Zane and gave him some dap. He was a reliable person when we wanted to be. Hopefully, he could give me some good advice now because I needed it.

"Wassup Zane?"

"Not shit just minding my business and watching these hoes pack yo shit. We been coming up short lately and I bet one of these bitches tasting yo shit." He pressed his finger against one of the naked girls head while we talked. I had a feeling he thought it was her.

"Aye chill Z, we got bigger shit to worry about."

"You mean Kwan? Don't worry nigga he ain't finna be breathing for long." Zane picked up a glock off the table and shot a smile at me. I couldn't help but laugh. What Zane didn't know was the rough patch Kwan created for me. He may be my nigga but I don't tell his ass everything.

"Yeah, fasho."

I walked back towards the front of the house and took a seat on the couch again. I was stressed as fuck. I needed some relief. One of my naked female workers walked over to me and took a seat on my lap. She planted her hands on my chest and rubbed it slowly.

"Boss you look stressed. Lay back and relax." she said.

I wasn't finna deny some free head so I laid back and let her take care of me.

***

After my quick session with her I was disappointed. She can't suck dick for shit. I ain't even bust a nut, I told her ass to get up and go finish packing my shit. Imma need my other workers to show her how it's done.

Soon, my dealers rushed in the door making me sit up from the couch. Their appearances looked as if they got jumped.

"Boss we got attacked by these random niggas. They took yo product and bounced." one of them said.

"Fuck." I mouthed.

I already knew who it was anyway. Only nigga who bold enough to step to me is Kwan. Just saying his name made me want to kick someone's ass. I rose from the couch and headed out the door, ignoring my workers questions.