Sixteen.

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

ᴰᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁰ᵗʰ

I opened my eyes slowly while the bright sunlight coming in from the window blinded me a bit. I sat up a bit and got a good look at my surroundings. It looked like someone had been watching over me from the amounts of clothes scattered on the side of the room.

I pulled myself from the bed and gritted my teeth as I stood while my hand was over the not fully healed wound on my abdomen. I moved towards the connecting bathroom and got a glimpse of myself.

Someone had been keeping my hygiene up to par and I appreciated it. I quickly turned on the water so I could brush my teeth for myself and grabbed a towel to wash over my face. After that, I slipped on some slides and made my way out of my room and towards the stairs.

I clunge one of my hands to the railing while the other was still on the wound. I walked slowly down the spiral staircase, noticing the men watching my every move as I trudged down the stairs.

Once I arrived at the bottom, I moved towards the kitchen and towards the fridge. I grabbed myself the bottle of orange juice and didn't even bother grabbing a cup. I just drank straight out the carton. It is my shit, right?

"Shan.. what are you doing out of bed man?" a voice said.

I raised my eyes to find Zane leaning against the counter watching my every move. I shrugged my shoulders and placed the juice on the counter.

"So a nigga can't get out of bed anymore?" I responded, wincing a bit at the pain from my abdomen.

"Not when you're in that much pain.. come on man. Let's get you back upstairs." Zane tried to grab onto me but I jerked my body back quickly which was a mistake. I ended up yelling loudly and clenching my fist.

"Fuck Zane! I don't need any help. Y'all niggas acting like I'm fucking handicapped. I got it, damn!" I yelled as I exited the kitchen but not before grabbing my bottle of orange juice.

I moved into the living room and swatted my hand to the side so everyone could make room for me. I sat down slowly on the couch and sighed as I looked over the map that was sprawled over the table.

"Fuck y'all niggas doing? I ain't say y'all could plot shit without my permission." I said before taking another sip from the carton.

"That shit died once you got hurt. You always said that if you ever got hurt, I would be running shit Shan." Zane said as he sat next to me, sparking a blunt.