Twenty-One.

(I said I was going to update Thursday, but why not today :p)

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

Nureila led us back into the house and everyone looked over at us as we entered back into the house. Now, I know this is her family but I'm going to end up setting her Aunt Debra straight.

Does she know who the fuck I am?

Aunt Debra cut her eyes at me and I slipped my hand out of Nureila's. She looked over at me with a concerning expression but I waved her off and moved towards her aunt.

"Look, I had to step away because I didn't want to say something that I would regret. I was nothing but respectful to everyone in this mutha'fucker and here you go accusing me of shit."

Everyone in the house made their way to where I was and were listening hard on everything I had to say.

"Now you can sit there with your head held high like you're high and mighty but your shit smells just like the rest of us. Yeah, I know that she's 17 and yeah we fucked. It was consensual. I ain't have to persuade Nureila to do anything. She's damn near a grown woman and is fully capable of making decisions for herself."

"It seems like you're the only one who has a problem with me and I don't know why. You don't even fucking know me, but I was eager to meet you all because Nureila asked me to be here. I apologize for speaking like this but you had it coming sooner or later."

I concluded my speech and Mrs. Debra sat and stared at me. She looked furious but I didn't give a fuck. She started to say something but her husband stopped her.

"Don't say shit, Debra. You always have something to say." James said, shaking his head.

At least someone agrees with me.

Mrs. April arose from her seat and moved slowly towards me. Some of her family tried to offer help but she insisted that she had it. Once she reached me she latched onto my arm and started to pull me away from the front room.

We retreated into a back room and she shut the door behind us. I took a seat and she took the one right across from me. I'm guessing she wanted to talk to me.

Shit, I hope I'm not in trouble.

We sat in silence for a moment and it was killing me. I'm really fond of my elders and I didn't want to say or do anything that would offend her.

"Rashan is it?" Mrs. April started. "I see you've taken a liking to my grandbaby and all I can say is.. you did the right thing. That bitch Debra been getting on my nerves since she's entered the family."