Twelve.

Not Proofread

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

ᴰᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹ˢᵗ

I'm currently back in school and trying to focus on my work. However, Rashan keeps texting me which is so distracting. After the moment we shared, we've been literally all over each other. He didn't even want to drop me off that night. I swear this man is going to be the death of me.

While my teacher was busy giving a long ass lecture, I pulled out my phone to look at the messages Rashan kept sending me.

9:20 am

Mine 🖤

Aye what you up to?

9:25

Mine 🖤

I know yo ass feel this phone vibrating.

9:30

Mine 🖤

Ngl, I miss those lips ma. Can't wait to see you later.

9:32

Mine 🖤

*Attachment: 1 Image*

My mouth immediately dropped and I quickly clung my thighs together. I could feel my skin heating up and I quickly put my phone back in my purse and went back to focusing on the board. It was hard to concentrate with that image burning in my skull.

After class it was time for lunch, I quickly went through the line to grab something small and sat with Khalia. Me and her haven't spoke for awhile and I hope she's not mad at me for not checking up on her.

Khalia was wearing a pair of shades which was unlike her. She's been my best friend forever and I have never seen her pull up to school with shades on.

"Wassup boo!" Khalia exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around my body once I was situated.

"You know, school and shit. Why you got shades on?"

"Blocking out the haters, duh."

I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed. Khalia could be so funny at times. "Khalia, cut the shit I know you're lying. You can't lie to your best friend."