Chapter Thirty Six

A/N: I had the flu for a bit so I was down for a while, but I'll make it up to you with a double update. Let's go! Vamos!

Yuzuru:

By the time Javi's mouth had made it halfway down my spine, I was already going crazy.

"Hayaku."

"No."

"Javi..." I whined, but it melted into a moan when his beard grazed over the curve of my lower back. There was a beauty spot back there that Javi had recently become obsessed with kissing. My arms trembled when he curled his hands over my hips and I let myself fall face first into the sheets when he tightened his grip. Oh God...

Sometimes it was ridiculously embarrassing, the noises that came out of my mouth when Javi pushed inside of me; but I couldn't find it in me today. The warmth in my cheeks was definitely from the hot flush of pleasure that coursed through me and coiled into the deepest part of my bones. Why...why did it always feel so good?

"You good?" Javi asked, rocking his hips lightly just to check. I couldn't remember how to speak, so I groaned into the sheets and curled my hands into fists. There had been a familiar look in his eye when he'd locked the door behind us a few minutes ago... It was probably best to hold on to something for now.

When Javi shifted his hips and slammed into me the next second, I was glad I had. Stars burst in front of my eyes and a strangled sound escaped from my mouth.

"Chikushō." I huffed when he did it again.

"Que pasa?"

"Don't stop." I moaned pitifully and dropped my head back onto the sheets.

"You said if I beat your score, I get a kiss." Javi whispered softly, his breath tickling the side of my face.

"I didn't forget." I said quietly.

"I'm waiting then." He replied and I lifted myself up on one elbow to stare at him blankly.

"I you just had like five thousand kisses."

"First, it wasn't anywhere near a thousand." He said with his own blank expression. "And second, none of those counted. I want the one that you owe me. The 'Congrats for kicking my ass' kiss." I fought the smile pulling at my face but not for long.

"You didn't kick my ass."

"I won."

"By 1 point." If I hadn't been so distracted by the fact that Javi had been hanging all over Miki before the start of the competition...the second I'd seen him wrap his arms around her my heart had stopped and hadn't beat normally until we got back to the hotel. I had tried to tell myself not to get jealous of something as stupid as a hug, but then he'd gone on about how they'd know each other for a long time and all I could see flashing in my head was Javi sitting on his couch, telling me that he was not gay. It hadn't bothered me much then, but all it took was one look at the two of them and it had beat in my head like a drum. I mean, why wouldn't Javi like Miki? She was pretty. Smart. A beautiful skater...Japanese ...

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch, or by a mile."

"Are you really quoting The Fast and The Furious to me right now?"

"Winning is winning." He concluded and I let out a put upon sigh.

"Well...I did promise."

"You did." He grinned happily. I waited until he wasn't smiling like an idiot before dipping down and quickly planting a kiss on his lips.