Chapter Twenty Three

Javier:

Yuzu was barely through the door before I had my hands on him, tugging his shirt off and walking him backwards until he reached something I could bend him over. I didn't even care what it was, as soon as his knees caved, I attacked in earnest.

"Javi!" He hissed but he didn't tell me to stop so I latched my mouth on the side of his neck and bit him gently. The sound that came out of his mouth made my mouth water and I held him closer to me, rubbing against him slowly.

It was a lifetime before I managed to get the lube I'd stashed in my gym bag out and slicked my fingers enough to push inside him. This time when he groaned my name, it made me shudder with anticipation.

"Up." I tapped the side of his leg and he lifted his knee onto the table. The sight of him bent over and open on my fingers was enough to make me bite my tongue and count to ten because fuck...this was going to be over way too quickly.

"Move..." He panted softly and I pressed up harder against him, exchanging my fingers for my leaking cock and he let out the most deliciously long moan, pushing back onto me. I gripped my hands on his hips, but there was no way I could slow down the pleasure of sinking into him.

"Me volverás loco." I mumbled and let my head drop to rest my forehead between his shoulders. I just needed a second to calm down. Yuzu didn't give me that second though. He twisted and squirmed under me, whispering to himself in Japanese. "Deja de moverte." I tried, tightening my grip, but I realized I'd said it in Spanish and huffed heavily. "Yuzu."

"Nani?" He muttered, lifting his head. I was about to speak when he trembled slightly and started to rock his hips.

"Fuck..." I moaned and gave up trying to hold on. It was useless.

I don't know how long I'd been asleep when my eyes fluttered open and I saw Yuzu sitting up in bed, biting his bottom lip as he tapped on his phone. The afternoon sun was long gone, but he had gotten up at some point to turn on the light in the room so I was still rewarded with the image of him bathed in golden light. My eyes travelled along up the length of his leg, hovered by the bruises on his hips and by the time I was halfway up his chest, I was hard again. The look on his face made me only stop a kiss though.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he hummed softly.

"I'm making an Instagram account." I snorted out loud and fell back on the pillows.

"What?"

"I wanted to see...the reporters said that there were people on social media talking about me..." He murmured and I squeezed his thigh.

"People are always talking about you though." I said but he just pursed his lips and carried on fiddling with his phone. I sighed quietly and sat up so I could see what he was doing. His newly made Instagram page was still very empty and the cursor was blinking in the Bio section. I took the phone from him and typed in:

'The only thing I love more than skating is Javi.'

"Stop it." He snickered next to me and grabbed his phone, backspacing quickly.

"What? You don't love me?"

"Daikirai." He muttered.

"I don't know what you just said, but I'll take that as 'I love you very much'." I said and he scoffed. I left him alone to play with his bio, trailing kisses along his shoulder.