"You have come too early. We open in about three hours." Hoseok informed him and NamJoon gave a look around before getting out of his pocket his police badge and showing it to him before informing him that he was here for work reasons.

"I need to take a look around. Do you perhaps have a key?" He questioned while he noticed Hoseok, sliding his arm behind his back, hiding the keys he was early playing with.

"You have nothing to worry about. This is not a sudden inspection. It's for a specific case I have at hand." He tried to reassure him, as he notices the sudden wave of worry in his face and Hoseok took a minute to think about it, before finally telling NamJoon to follow him.

After Hoseok opened up for him and NamJoon entered, he looked around carefully and silently while ignoring the gaze of the guy beside him, who was having him up close. His behavior made him make a mental note to actually send someone to inspect this club, as his behavior left to imply that there was something illegal going on. Thankfully for the owner of this place, however, he was there for a different reason.

He paced around, thinking of where could a customer possibly leave anything then after a circle around, he smiled as he turned and asked Hoseok to inform him about the whereabouts of the bathroom.  He gave him one more weird and perplexed look before showing him the way and NamJoon concluded that he was from the people that wore his feelings on his face way to obviously.

"Please wait here." He said before entering the room, as he wanted to be alone in there and after he looked behind him to make sure that he had followed his order, NamJoon started looking at all the bathroom stalls. He checked carefully everywhere his mind could go to till he entered the last stall and his first step in it made him halt in place, as the sound of his shoe while coming in contact with the concrete was different.

He gave a quick look past his shoulder then proceeded to squat down and knock on the tile two times, confirming that the sound indeed differed despite the fact that nothing looked out of place with the floor.

"Can you bring me something hard? Like something that can break something?" He shouted for Hoseok that supposedly should be outside to listen, and he looked confusedly around, instinctively looking to find what was asked of him.

"Is a fire extinguisher good enough?" He questioned as his eyes fell at one near the opposite side of the wall.

"Bring it"  NamJoon stood up and went till the door and waited for a moment till Hoseok managed to get the fire extinguisher out and carry it till there.

"Just what do you plan to break? You have to pay if you damage, you know?" He told him as NamJoon took hold of the fire extinguisher of his hands.

"Charge it at the police station." He replied simply before slamming the door close at his face, leaving Hoseok behind with regretful thoughts of his own actions and the fact that he let him in.

It took NamJoon one or three hits on the floor, for the white tile he was aiming at to break, then he smiled relieved that he hadn't broken it for no reason, as exactly as he was thinking, under it, laid a yellow file. A file that once he looked closer, realized that it wasn't only one, but three piled up and also quite thick.

"He sure had many things to leave behind apparently" He murmured to himself as he grabbed his founding and secured them under his coat before getting out of the bathroom.

"I apologize for the mess. Please clean it up before opening time. I owe you one." NamJoon patted Hoseok's shoulder before taking his leave, in thoughts of hurrying to get to his car where he would be able to calm down a bit of the thirst for knowledge that his curiosity had gifted him.

His fast steps enabled him to get where he wanted after relatively five minutes or so, then he turned on his engine and drove off one or two blocks away from the club, for safety reasons. Once he parked at the side of the road, he literally fought against his energy, to take it easy and not damage the file in his attempts to open it up quickly but who could blame him for being eager.

Manuel was someone with a rich criminal record and he had hopes that if someone like him wanted to leave something behind it should be information at least up to a certain standard and as soon as his eyes managed to finally fall on the first paper that he extracted out of the file, he understood that Manuel might have surpassed his expectations by far.

Just what the hell?!

---To be continued.....

Sooo guys, I would like to give an apology for these three chapters that I have written recently as I know that they may be messy and not the best. My mind is kinda scattered and I have difficulties focusing and connecting so that is one of the many reasons. But I am still trying to get this story where I want it to go. Bare with the boringness till I get back on my tracks 😂😂

AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TIME. 

Please take care in these chaotic days and try to stay positive as much as you can. 

Fighting!