To be able to effortlessly get close to and reach orgasms it's important that one is relaxed. And one of the most common reasons that you're not relaxed during sex is actually that you're feeling too cold, so Levi had made sure that that wouldn't be a problem by both the floor heating system and the hot water creating warm steam in the room. Furthermore, humid air enhances the sense of smell. And things like pleasant, sensual smells, from for example the oils and liquor in the room, are not to be underestimated during sex and foreplay.

"More, please Levi" he heard the younger's slightly broken voice moan from below him. He glanced up to his face and felt his body react as he met the ocean deep eyes look back at him from over his shoulder. Instantly he scissored his fingers inside him and relished in the expression changes that went past the younger's face.

"Fuck" the man cursed and without any further thought leaned down to go down on him. He needed to hear those desperate moans start spilling out of him again and a first small gasp as he placed a first kiss right over his perineum while still moving his scissored fingers in and out of him slowly, told him that Eren had understood what he was about to do. "Perfect" he just mumbled directly against the skin while letting his lips travel upwards.

"Levi!" Eren gasped and shifted his position slightly.

"Shh... Let me pamper you, baby" he said and put his free hand to his hips to steady him. "You know, I've been waiting for this the whole evening. Putting my mouth on you, making you shake and unable to stay quiet. Showing you that you're all mine".

"Yes..." Eren said and then after after a short pause in which he turned to look away, continued: "Please" he breathed... finally admitting that he wanted to feel his lips on him and his tongue inside him. Levi once again felt his own body react and fill up his mind with intense desire to claim every part of him. He pulled out his fingers from him to instead reach for one of the two glasses of Sazerac whiskey he had left within reach earlier and hand it over to Eren.

"Take a sip" he said with a nod.

"Oh- okay" Eren said, sounding a little confused. Levi once again reached over to grab the second glass and just as he saw Eren tilt the rich colored liquid into his mouth he took a small savory sip of his own. But instead of swallowing it, he just held in his mouth, leaned down to the ring of muscle, used his fingers to spread him slightly and then let the drink spill out from his lips and into the younger male.

"Fuck...! God" he heard Eren gasp out at the sudden and unexpected sensation. Levi smirked, pulled out his fingers almost entirely and then pushed them back in again while making circular motions to stimulate the walls. "Ahhh..." he heard Eren's breathing instantly speed up.

"Drink Eren, drink" Levi urged him on with a hint of a smile, determined to maximize the sensations. Besides, the glass he had given him had only been filled with a small amount. Eren let out a shaky, flustered moan but did as he said only to be disrupted from Levi licking him with one long motion right across his hole. He let out a sound in an incredibly erotic sounding voice at which Levi couldn't help but to smile.

"I hear that you liked that. That's lewd as fuck, Eren".

"You're one to talk" he managed to say back to him in a breathless voice. Levi didn't respond, just let out an amused chuckle and then with no further warning leaned back down and finally dipped in his tongue inside him. "Oh god" Eren moaned and inhaled sharply.

Levi took his time alternately sucking, using his tongue and his fingers on him until he started hearing and seeing the by now for him quite obvious signs of that he was getting close.

"Sir" he soon indeed moaned, "I'm close".

"So I'm back to sir now? Feeling done with aftercare?" he asked, half through his teeth.