28: Breathless

(A/N): Good morning everyone! 

I dedicate this chapter to my two newfound friends @Sleepy_Ash03 and @Ashton-_- who have been so excited for the upcoming chapter and so have been making me feel so happy and excited myself multiple times during the past two weeks! Thank you so much for looking forward to my story!! 💖💖

And thank you ALL so much who have been supporting me in any way - I truly appreciate it so very much and seeing comments always makes my days!! Love you all! 

I hope that you'll really like this long-ass chapter! 

Enjoy!

Levi's POV

"Then... let me give myself to you" Eren said and looked straight into Levi's eyes. He saw the young man bring up his hand to the back of his neck. A second that seemed like ten went by, as them both registered the emotions in the others' face, before Levi suddenly heard the click of the lock that immediately granted him full authority over the younger man...

Levi knew from the look in Eren's eyes that he knew what he was doing. The sight of his intense gaze and his overall expression as he on his own volition had reached up to lock his collar was a moment he'd like to capture and keep forever, incomparable. The clear look of mutual understanding of what state they now entered was honestly beautiful, it almost took his fucking breath away. And to be honest he absolutely hadn't really expected Eren to take this decision so soon, because he hadn't thought that he had earned that much of his full trust and devotion yet, but he on the other hand knew that he was more than ready to accept the role.

Almost instinctively he reached forward to hook one finger through the ring at the front of his collar and forcibly pull him closer to him until their lips met. Eren immediately opened and allowed Levi to kiss him deeply.

Fuck... Levi cursed inside his head. Seeing Eren give up himself fully to him had, perhaps surprisingly, not at all satiated his possessiveness but rather just stimulated it... His hold around Eren's bare torso tightened, making Eren let out a soft gasp into the kiss. He reached up to the back of the younger's neck and grabbed a hold of the small, now closed metal padlock and used it to pull Eren's head backwards. He leaned forward over his neck and spoke to him in a low voice against the tender skin.

"Now you're mine Eren, your body, your feelings, your pain, your pleasure; everything belongs to me" he said and made a point out of tugging slightly at the collar, enjoying how easy it was to lead him by it. Eren let out a soft gasp and Levi couldn't help but to raise his free hand to affectionately cup his cheek.

"Master" Eren breathed quietly in response, his eyes bright and pleading... It was a little overwhelming to be honest, to suddenly have this perfect being exactly where he wanted him, fully submitted in his hands and awaiting his will. Levi let go of him and took a small step backwards to look him up and down with renewed eyes. His every line was formed perfectly and the tanned skin appeared golden in the aureate light from the fire... Levi knew that he was just getting more and more infatuated with the stunning creation that was Eren Yeager.

Breathtaking... he thought and felt something tingle somewhere deep inside him at the sight of the fine leather around the young man's neck, that only he could take off of him.

Eren's POV

Eren felt like he couldn't hold it anymore. After first having resisted him with all his might, been forced back into submission and then finally given himself over to the older man fully, it was now torturous to not be able to touch him. Levi's lips were still parted just the slightest after their kiss and he wore something of a concentrated frown as he looked Eren up and down. He looked wickedly hot where he stood there in front of him in just his pants. But before Eren completely lost it Levi thankfully spoke again.