2: The way to start a conversation

Eren's POV

It was around lunch time and Eren had just woken up when he heard the phone vibrate at his night stand. He groaned and stretched out his limbs before reaching for it. He read the notification from the dating app and quickly opened up the conversation wearing a grin.

Levi:
I'm surprised you're even legal, brat. You don't fucking look like it.

Eren let out an amused snort in surprise. What a way to start a conversation with a stranger.

You:
I'm going to take that as a compliment. Levi, I assume?

Levi:
Clever as hell too I can see.

Eren snorted again. The sarcasm completed with an unusually foul mouth for a 30+ man was weirdly appealing in its own way.

You:
Why thank you. I'd guess that you must have some brains too since you decided to show up after hearing about me, good job!

Levi:
What a fucking attitude you have, brat.

You:
I bet you like it.

Levi:
Well, I can't say I don't.

He had surprised Eren by admitting it so quickly. The woman yesterday wasn't kidding when she said that he was an honest person.

Levi:
But I can change my mind quickly so don't get too comfortable, brat.

You:
I believe you, am still very comfortable though.

Levi:
Is that so?

You're quite interesting for a shitty brat.

You:
Well you're quite interesting for an old man.

And if that's the case, wouldn't you say that I've earned a proper picture of you?

Levi:
Fine.

A few seconds went by until a photo popped up in the conversation. It wasn't a selfie, it looked more like a formal picture that you would have prepared for a job interview or something. Eren guessed that he hadn't bothered to take a new photo and instead just sent him one he already had on his phone. That being said... holy fucking shit.

Eren stared at the man in his phone. He was really fucking sexy. Not the kind of a sexy man that you typically would find in a men's magazine, instead he looked sexy in a dark, calmly confident and... almost threatening way... which matched his personality perfectly. Eren bit his lips without realizing it and took a closer look at his face. His lines and facial features were sharp and perfectly angled for his image, his eyes were dark, stern and slightly narrowed as he looked into the camera in a... disapproving way? Eren knew that he had a weak spot for dominant men, it was just a pity that he hadn't really been able to explore that side with anyone yet. The partners that he had been with so far had either not been willing or had tried it but hadn't been convincing enough. With Levi on the other hand, there was just something about the look in his eyes and perhaps his stance that awoke that tingling side in him.

You:
Fuck, it's a shame that you live half a country away.

Levi:
Hm? Had you wanted to see for yourself that my cock rumors are in fact true?

Well fuck, Eren thought. His slightly aroused state was certainly not helped by this man's personality.

You:
So you claim that they really are true?

Levi:
If you're good I might let you confirm it someday.

"If I'm good? He's not kidding around" Eren mumbled to himself. He felt a heat rising in the lower part of his stomach, dangerously close to his cock, as he wrote the reply.

You:
I can be good. Occasionally.

Levi:
I'd believe it when I see it.

You:
It's true. They call me slutty in that way

Levi:
Why? Beacuse you can't get enough of cock?

You:
That's right. Even now I can't help but imagine it.

Eren sent the reply and bit his lip slightly nervously. He truly was behaving kinda slutty by now, and with a complete stranger. It was new in a thrilling way, although he wondered how things had escalated into this so quickly. Levi replied again in a matter of seconds.

Levi:
So you prefer taking it?

You:
Fuck yes, and I can take a lot, you'd be surprised

Levi:
Don't get too cocky or you might end up crying if you were in my hands.

You:
Is that a threat or a promise?

Levi:
Fucking both, brat.

You:
Perfect! That's just how I like things to be

Eren bit absentmindedly at his lip as he waited for the next reply, it apparently took him a while longer this time. Then it suddenly popped up at the screen.

Levi:
You are one intriguing little shit and actually a half decent conversationalist. What would you say about continue this conversation by phone some day?

Eren's heart jumped a little at the unexpected offer. It was one thing to chat with and maybe even sext someone through an app. But calling? That seemed like it would be way more personal and nerve wracking, especially with a stranger.

Levi:
My friend was so kind to inform me that you can make calls in the app. Don't have to give me your number if you don't want to.

Eren hesitated for a moment. Then he decided that he didn't really have anything to lose (apart from possibly his pride if it got painfully awkward) and Levi seemed to be confident about that he knew what he was doing. It might be my dick thinking, but fuck it, he thought and quickly checked to make sure that his dorm room mate wasn't home before sending a reply.

You:
Sure I guess, I'm available

He stared at the screen for a few tense moments while waiting for something to happen but still jumped a little when the call screen of an incoming online call showed up. Oh my god, he thought and cleared his throat multiple times before answering.

"...Hello?"

"Took you long enough, brat".

(A/N) Don't forget to vote and maybe even comment if you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear from you and every kind of support really helps me a lot! xoxo