50: Despe-fucking-ration

Eren's POV

There should be a fucking limit to horniness, but Eren would vouch for that there isn't one. Or if there are, it seems that he keeps breaking it.

I guess this is what they call desperation, he thought while letting out another long, begging moan.

Every element he was being subjected to was in itself enough to make him crazy fucking horny. The leg spreader-bar that prevented him from closing his legs made him feel so open and vulnerable in the best of ways. The fucking phallus gag that was attached to him from the back of his head affected him both through the vulnerability and powerlessness of not being able to speak as well as through the pure feeling of having his jaw forced open and his mouth stuffed full. He loved the tight feeling from the straps of the gag and the cuffs around his wrists that hooked him to the roof with his arms over his head. Then there was that goddamn anal bead vibrator that not only filled him up but also relentlessly teased his fucking prostate. And there to top it all off was Levi, half naked and as strong, present and dominating as ever; controlling the pace of the vibrations and thus Eren's ability to reach orgasm.

A heavy slap landed over the by now sore and blushing skin of his ass, and the pain combined with the extra impact from the vibrator pushing against his prostate made his toes fucking curl.

"Mmhh!" A muted scream pushed its way through the thick gag and he felt every muscle tense up involuntarily. Then the vibrations suddenly decreased, but that didn't give him any ease but just pulled him away once again from the edge... He was so fucking desperate, and not only to come, but almost even more so, to be fucked. He was filled up perfectly but nothing fucking moved or stimulated him more that those tiny vibrations that only made the longing worse. He couldn't remember it being this tough the last time Levi had kept denying him orgasms, perhaps it was the multiple elements this time that intensified it, or maybe it was the kind of thing that changed based on his current state of form.

Either way, Eren seriously thought that he almost couldn't take any more. He had reached a point where he could have fucked himself onto a fucking door knob if he was allowed to. (ODE TO MAGPIE)

To experience lust and desperation this intensely and still not be able to do anything about it gave a whole new level of submission to experience. He could of course simply hum a melody to make Levi stop in an instant, with it being the equivalent to his safe word in times when he couldn't speak, but he didn't want that. He sensed that he was on his limits, but somehow he felt like there was limits beyond what he thus far called his limits, and he wanted to know what would happen to him there. His only concern was that he might lose his fucking mind from the relentless half-way pleasure before they reached that sort of level.

"Beautiful" Levi complimented him and instantly Eren felt his mind clear up a little again. It was quite amazing, even to himself, to see how well and naturally he responded to his master even while being in this state. Eren felt one of his arms wrap around his waist and pull his thinner body back towards him. The feeling of Levi's naked skin pressed against his back was both comforting and intensifying and he responded by angling back his head towards him while carefully pressing back his ass against him and letting out a low, begging whimper.

Levi placed gentle kisses in the nook of his neck and Eren leaned to the side to allow more room. The gentleness of his lips stood in sharp contrast to the rest of what he gave him and the combination gave him shivers. And if the pain and intense pleasure made his muscles tense and his toes curl, then this gave him fucking shivers. Levi really had him wrapped around his finger.

"Have I ever told you that I love how you smell?" he heard him say in a low voice, right beside his newly pierced ear. "It drives me fucking crazy". Eren felt a blush start creeping up over his cheeks, both from the words and from the way his voice sounded. He seemed a little short of breath and Eren knew it was because of how he was affecting him.