23: To be his

(A/N): Hiii all my fellow Riren-lovers ❤

I just wanted to say that I've seen a sudden big increase in people reading and voting on this story the last few weeks... and I am so incredibly thankful and feel so honored because of every single person who seems to enjoy reading this project of mine. This story was even ranked #1 on the Ereri-tag for a few days and it just feels so crazy to see people really liking what I'm doing...

So I want to say a thousand thanks to all of you who supports me in any way!!! I'm truly so thankful and happy that I sometimes just want to crawl under a blanket and happy-scream a little 😭💘

I feel very lucky to have you guys, you are simply the best! Big hugs to y'all who likes hugs, if you don't, then a big virtual cookie, hehe! 🍪 See you again Friday the 14:th 

...

Anyways. Let's start right where we left last week:

"Would you want to ride me baby?" His voice was like liquid amber, soft and yet clearer than ever before.

"Yes, daddy" Eren replied, looking down into his eyes innocently.

"Get the fuck back there, then..." Levi murmured into his ear slowly and affectionately at the same time as he softly squeezed his ass. Something about the contrast of a curse word said in such a soft, slow way sent a wave of heat throughout Eren's whole body. Some of the strength in his body seemed to melt away and he felt as if he wanted to fuse together with this man.

...

Eren's POV

Eren let out a weak sounding hum and crawled back out of the car, opened the door behind it and got inside on his all fours on the broad back seat just as Levi exited the driver's seat.

"Come, baby" Levi said and patted his knee as soon as he had closed the door behind himself. Eren made a small show of slowly crawling over to him and into his lap and Levi wasn't shy in letting his eyes roam the younger's body. He sat there comfortably observing him with his legs far apart, looking strong and calm.

"This is not going to be very comfortable for you, love. It might be a good fucking car, but it's still pretty cramped in here" Levi said as soon as Eren was sitting in between his legs and facing him.

"I don't care, I just want to be close to you" Eren breathed in reply and felt his biceps through his shirt.

"Mhm, let's get this off then" Levi murmured into his neck as he grabbed a fistful of Eren's shirt and tugged at it. Eren hummed weakly in reply and pulled off his top as smoothly as he could. Levi started to unbutton his own shirt but as soon as Eren had his hands free he put them over Levi's to stop him.

"Let me, please" he said in a shy sounding voice. A small, crooked smile flashed over Levi's features and he let go of the buttons in favor of caressing Eren's now naked waist.

"You can do whatever you want, baby" he said and leaned over to Eren's neck to place soft kisses along the sensitive skin. Eren let out a small moan but didn't say anything as he needed to focus to undress him properly. During the whole, long moment it took for him to remove the piece, Levi didn't stop planting soft kisses and love bites all over his neck and chest, so by the time he was done Eren's breathing had gotten notably heavier and the tightness around his crotch much worse.

"You're so perfect, I want to kiss every part of your beautiful body" Levi murmured into his neck and sent shivers along Eren's whole body.

"Daddy..." Eren moaned in response and pressed his naked upper body against Levi's and tilted down his face in a wish to meet Levi's. Levi noticed and turned his face up towards him to allow their lips to meet. Eren let his eyelids flutter close and melted into the kiss as his body got filled to the brim with the deep, longing kind of love and lust. This time Levi really took his time while kissing him, slowly letting the younger male melt deeper into the feeling. At the same time he let his hands sink down to Eren's crotch to unbuckle and zip down his pants to get as much access as he could in this quite compromising position. Eren moaned into the kiss when he felt Levi's strong hands work his way down from his lower back to inside of his boxers to fondle his ass and Levi let out a groan from somewhere deep inside his throat at the feeling of Eren's ass in his hands. With another low moan Eren started to slowly rock his lower body over Levi's crotch, earning another quiet groan from the man. Levi used his teeth to take a hold of Eren's lower lip and leaned back just the slightest before letting go, giving Eren just the perfect, erotic tug on his lip.