49: The art of obedience

(A/N): So we're continuing the long BDSM foreplay in true Nana fashion~

However, there are a lot of fun things going on for me now and I also have my final big paper for the term coming up (if I hadn't told you, I'm currently about halfway through taking my Master's in psychiatric care, while also working full time at the ward at the same time, hah!) so I think I'm gonna need a little more time for the next update to be able to also finish this cognitive behavior therapy essay that is due in two weeks. So instead of my normal schedule I plan to update next time in three weeks, during Friday the 11:th of June EST 🖤

Until then, have a lovely spring and early summer and take good care of yourselves, will you? For me? 😊

Love, Nana

Levi's POV

Eren was almost too perfect as a sub. When that look of surrender and longing appeared in his eyes and the young man took the older by surprise by reaching out to beg him to once again dominate him by chocking, Levi had to use all of his fucking self control to not snap. Even more so when he then got to witness his actual reaction as Levi let his hands close firmly around his neck, right above the very apparent Adam's apple and when those stunningly expressive eyes changed from having a look of desperation to one of relief and complete, intimate trust.

Eren's mouth fell open and a small, strangled sound escaped his slightly swollen lips. Although without letting go, Levi decreased the pressure over his airways slightly because however much the sub wanted it, choking is not too be taken lightly and can get dangerous if not done correctly. He could feel the rate of Eren's heartbeat under his fingers that laid over his pulse point and was careful with not putting any significant pressure over that area. Because although restricting blood flow to the head initially can have a sort of similar desired effect as breath restriction had, it can get dangerous way faster than any normal airflow restriction and will often make small capillaries burst throughout the face, giving the victim so called blood freckles for at least a full day. And that was not a kind of mark he had any desire to leave on Eren's beautiful olive skin.

"Lie down" he instructed in an impressively collected voice if he may say so himself, and guided him to lie down flat on his back on the bed. Using the comfortable but firm surface underneath Eren's head, he could now let go of one hand and still effectively put the right pressure over his airways and he demonstrated this by once again tightening his hold while he at the same time reached for the riding crop. It was not an easy or comfortable task to effectively whip someone while being this close to the person, but with some experience and a little effort it was doable and in this case definitely worth it.

"Look at me, Eren" he said, his voice low and intense.

"Yes sir" Eren replied and looked up, fixating his gaze directly into his.

With a sharp snap of his wrist Levi let a first stinging blow land on his inner thigh. Eren inhaled sharply but was cut off short when Levi used two well-placed fingers on a very effective spot high up along his throat. Eren let out a desperate, strangled moan and his big, slightly teary eyes further widened. But in the way only a true lover of the sport would, his muscles didn't quite tense up but instead quickly grew limp and soft under Levi's hand. He had seen it before with people who got off from being choked, how instead of getting the urge to fight against it, they would just completely surrender to the power exerted over them. And with 'they' now being Eren it seemed even more exquisite and special.

"Master" Eren gasped out and Levi leaned down to place a kiss at the side of his face while at the same time replying with another quick snap with the whip against his thigh. "Fuck" Eren breathed and raised his cuffed hands to grab a hold around the back of the hand that he still held over his sensitive throat. But it didn't seem like he grabbed his hand to make him stop or otherwise signal anything special because there was no pull or pressure behind the hold, if anything it just seemed like he had wanted to hold his hand. But again, he didn't seem to want that because he felt unsafe or in any other way needed comfort, but rather just because of the intimacy and attachment he was feeling.