15: Really fucking mad

Eren's POV

"Welcome." A middle aged man with a kind of snotty face nodded towards them as they entered the shop. Levi had taken them to what Eren had understood was one of the best places in town for buying clothes. He had explained that he wanted to take them to a nicer restaurant but that they wouldn't even be allowed inside while looking like this - especially not with the now kind of sweaty clothes.

The snobby looking man's gaze tarried at Eren. It wasn't that he was dressed badly in any way, but he probably didn't look like he belonged anywhere near here. Which by the way was true, Eren had never been to this kind of place before.

"I need a new shirt. Do you sell Raphael Bongard?" Levi asked with his usual bored looking face. The man's face however lit up instantly and although Eren had never heard of the name he could easily tell by the reaction that it must be a high-priced item.

"Why yes of course! We sell all of the world's best brands and among them Bongard is an excellent choice! Let me show you to our collection."

"Don't bother, I can do that much myself" Levi said. "My partner on the other hand might need a hand. Pick out a few examples of shirts and coats for him to try on. Don't mind the price." Eren quickly turned to look at Levi, what?

"Ah, most certainly!" the man said, looking more than delighted about the prospect of selling multiple items.

"Levi" Eren said in a half low voice and took a step towards him. This would most certainly not be cheap, plus he didn't really like the look of that man.

"Every man should have at least one proper looking outfit, Eren."

"...But-" Eren started to say, but Levi caught him off with one stern look that left no room for objections.

"Fucking-" Eren murmured under his breath but turned around to follow the salesman.

It had only been about five minutes when Levi came back. But Eren and the salesman hadn't really gotten anywhere.

"Hell no!" Eren said for the seventh time. Every item he was picking out was incredibly nice without a doubt, but Eren had to look at the price and every single tag was fucking ridiculous. This man seemed to be trying to swindle them.

"Eren, what are you doing?" he suddenly heard Levi say somewhere behind them. He immediately swallowed down what he was about to say and turned around towards him looking a little embarrassed.

"I'm just- everything he shows me are way too expensive..." He spoke in a much quieter voice and avoided his eyes. Levi was now wearing a new, really nice looking shirt and looked so damn good again of course. And the nervous tingles that he had made him feel ever since the climbing scenario just didn't seem to calm down at all. Damn, he had him fucking whipped.

"I thought I said not to mind the price" Levi said, crossed his arms and looked a little displeased. Eren almost squirmed on the spot. Here he was, honestly wanting nothing but to get down on his knees to show his adoration and instead he had to meet those stern eyes that riled him on even more.

It was hard to explain, but Levi just drove forth this intense need to please from him. He still felt himself growing slightly weak just by looking at him. The memory of how his damn muscled body had looked and felt when he pushed him down on that platform was still fucking fresh in his mind. So normally he would have objected more, but right then he honestly didn't have it in him.

"You did, I'm sorry" he replied instead and looked down... Man, they must make that salesman feel awkward. That thought was at least a kind of funny one.