~37 ♡ Confession

Leafy's POV~

I waited by the cherry blossom afterschool, it was late and not many people were there. After about 20 minutes or so, I saw him. I might as well apologize... And admit my interests.

"..Hey Firey."

"Oh. You wrote it."

He seemed uninterested, it was a Thursday. One of the last few weeks of the school year before the long awaited Summer comes for us. "Y-Yes.. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for saying those words. I really love you, Firey... Can we please be friends again?"

I messed that up, didn't I. He was surprised, but sighed. "..Leafy. I'm really sorry but... I'm gay. I can't accept your confession because I like someone else." He responded as he was walking up to me and grabbing my hands.

"What I will say, is that I want to be your friend. We can always be friends... But, I don't think we're fit to be more than just that. Is that okay?"

I was shocked, afraid. I didn't know what to say, my eyes were filled with tears. "I-I understand.." I guess I can't really handle relationships, but I wonder...

Who does he like anyways?

---

2nd to last chapter of this book

I couldn't really make fireafy canon due to current situtation on bfb 15 (and 16?) so like here is this garbage.