~8 ♡ Sleepover (Pt. 3)

- WARNING NSFW -
Won't be detailed I promise, but yes there is NSFW and you should skip this part if you dont like NSFW.

Cake's POV ~

They did it so willingly, it was disgusting to watch. I gagged at the sight as they both finished. Leafy seemed to had passed out, while Loser had put it away.

He looked over to me, and walked over. "Don't worry.. This will be the last time you'll see this. I'm sorry." I was shaking, unsure of what to think of him now. "I-It's okay... I forgive you." I was still uncomfortable, and saw the door open to find Firey standing there. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO LEAFY?" Loser chuckled.

"I've done nothing! Only confirm my love to her." The glass cube replied, those words had stabbed me. "You're disgusting, Loser. I expected better from you."

They continued to fight, as I looked over to find Leafy covered to wake up. She groaned, rubbing her head. "God.... What the hell?" The two looked over.

"Leafy! Thank god.. What the hell did he do to you?!" Firey looked over to Loser, with an angry expression. "F-Firey?! I'm fine..! We were just having fun." Firey was confused.

"What do you mean by.. fun?"

"Oh! It's a game called Pounce." I was visibly dumbfounded. Did Loser actually trick her? Why would he do such a thing? "Loser.. Just WHY?" Loser shrugged. "That's how I learned it."

Leafy's POV ~

That's odd.. I passed out, Loser must've won.. Darn it. Firey was rather angry at Loser, likely for not inviting him. What a shame! We had a lot of fun playing the game. Cake was pretty frightened though, he probably just hates playing the game.

Loser calmly scoffed. "There's still 1 more day, than she'll leave my property. You, on the other hand should leave now." Firey's expression was rather frustrated, "Fine, but I don't want you to play any sick games like this with her. Got it?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Cake, you're coming with me."

Firey looked over to Cake, who nodded nervously. They had left, leaving me and Loser together. Loser sat by me. "Sorry if you didn't like the game.. It was fun while it lasted, huh?"

"Y-Yeah.. It's fine!"

We decided to not speak about it for now on, and simply  live on with our lives. The game was certainly fun though! Maybe I could do it again sometime.

--

no leafy-

so yeah this is the end of the sleepover story