~10 ♡ Book

Leafy's POV ~

Back in class... Except today seems to be rather important! We were dismissed out of class to see a play, that we are going to perform! Principal Four took out his sheet of paper, searching through the roster. He began to call out names for some sort of adversitment that will be on TV.

Whatever that means. I wasn't exactly paying attention until I heard my name and Loser's. I was eager to be right before one of my friends, and I got up to go backstage. Most of my friends were called, as Four finished calling out everyone, we gathered to hear what he needed to say.

"Soon to be shown is a large book, I want you all to attempt to grab it like an contest or one of your activites. The object who grabs it will be given various perks that I cannot say. Best of luck!"

I was excited to go and attempt to grab it. I waited until I felt like it was the perfect time to go. I got up and saw Loser awaiting me. "Oh! Here, you can have it." He smiled pushing me forward, "No! I insist." I pushed him forward, and we continued to do this until Loser had pushed Grassy forward. I was going to leave, but I tripped and accidentally fell on someone.

Loser.

My face began to turn an pink red, as I got off of Loser to realize I've had my first kiss. I got off, "O-Oh... Uhm.. Oops." Loser was blushing, and sort of embarrased. "N-No! It's okay.." I glanced over.

Firey was rather flustered while everyone else was surprised and offered to help us both. "Yeesh, that must've been a rough fall.." Coiny said, grabbing bandages to help cover up the cracks from the fall. "N-No! I'm just made out of glass."

"Fair enough.."

Black Hole ended up getting the book, having 5 homework passes and a poster and the book for free. I suppose it got sucked into him so the book isn't exactly a prize anymore. I decided to simply go home early, and just enjoy the time by listening to music and drawing.

--

mm yea I know this idea was used before but I needed to do it for plot purposes and cause why not :)